[Contest] Illustrathons African art competition!

Hello, GM Fam :sparkles: I’d like to join too. Please add me to mintbase as a minter.

vanengs.near

1 Like

Great Artwork all over :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hi please add me on the store so I can mint my entry thankyou.
Near wallet ID: yonakawaii.near

“Tahanan” meaning in English is Home

The word “Tahan” came from the Filipino word which means “Tahanan” in tagalog, and in english it is called “home”. Tahanan means home and it is not just the mean of having ordinary and usual place for dwelling. It is a place where you feel comfortable and peaceful and that’s what you call “Tahanan”.

This art is what we called Bahay Kubo in which we have this in every provinces in the Philippines. The art has such a vibe of growing up in province with our grandmas and we will came home before the sunset, tired due to non stop play with the neighborhood.

I’m very proud that I lived in Bahay Kubo :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Hi! I would like to be added as a minter. I’ve already filled up the form. Here’s my wallet address, elvatar02.near
Thank you !

1 Like

Here’s my entry
Below is an Artwork titled ile Keroka Kenya it depicts a Kenyan Home. Like it is popularly known, Kenya is a place for joy peace and maximum relaxation. The Art work represents a peaceful atmosphere for relaxation in Kenya with it’s environment endowed with nature’s gifts.

dadkay.near

11 Likes

Hi everyone! Here’s my entry :sparkles:

Ile Mi is an art about home. A house is just a shelter. But with loving and comfortable people inside, that’s what you called home. Home is also not limited inside a roof, it is a people or groups of people whom you share your secrets and inner sides. It is a shared feelings between you and your families/friends.
Mintbase:

elvatar02.near

2 Likes

Hello, please add me in your store so that I can also mint my entry :sparkles:
ID: yoneru.near

My artwork:

In progress:

My art on mintbase:

Twitter post:

Near wallet: eliaszinas.near

2 Likes

Ile ni iseda ati emi
(Home is nature and me)

We are all part of this soil that we are stepping everyday, Beating paces of feet from all the living inhabitants are harmonized like an orchestral symphony showing the whole wonders and beauty of life. Being the apex species of the food chain is just a mission of making the world a better place for all the animals that needed shelters and habitat. Making us the mechanic to repair all the dissonance that we’ve caused for them to suffer. Ile should be equal to all the existing organisms in this small world!

ID: yoneru.near

2 Likes
1 Like

Hi, hello, this bounty still open? THanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

From the information given it says deadline is Yesterday 28th August, 2022. I it is supposed to be over now. Infact we are waiting for the results

3 Likes

I just ask cause there is several bountys with extensions , you know, like “spoken words”, you saw it yourself and wrote there that it is already good for two months of bounty with the extension… so, I always ask, cause I never know :wink: but, thanks.

2 Likes

Hi, the bounty is officially closed
We already exceeded the deadline
Voting process and guild will be posted shortly
Thank you

4 Likes

Yes dear, I said that because they extended it from 31st July to end of August just to get more entries. So I supported because it’s not bad to get few more to participate :blush: BUT EVERY SERIOUS DAO’S BOUNTY SHOULDN’T EXCEED THE ANNOUNCED DEADLINE. IT SHOWS CONFUSION AND UNSERIOUSNESS OF THE ORGANIZERS​:joy:.

Blaqkstereo is always strict in this as they keep to time and observe due protocol.

1 Like