[CONCLUDED] [bounty] back to 80's

Hello @yonakawaii
As writed in the proposal, we need an NFT of your work. Please, send the link to your minted work.

Hello @Nosana
As writed in the proposal, we need an NFT of your work. Please, send the link to your minted work.

Hello @Nosana !!

Hello @gardana

Hello @Boldest

Hello @Teress

1 Like

Hello @toddpham

2 Likes

Hello @stunter31

1 Like

Hello @Jrbemint

1 Like

Hello @FlashGarrison

Hello @Eccentric_Vagabond

Hello @ImJami2017

No! It isnt! But the Gambiarra is a Brazilian dao. Let me see what can I do for you. I’ll answer you back.

1 Like

Hi, please add me on the store so I can mint it? Or can I mint it on any store?

I will ask to put you in FEMINU dao’s store. ok? It is a dao for cis, trans, non-binary and transvestite women.

1 Like

Please add me as minter in to your store thank you

louietism.near

You can mint in any store.

2 Likes

Hi @louietism!
Are you in another store? You can mint in any one.

1 Like

ok thank you miss @BiaVictal ., i hvnt minted my entry coz i dont have store in mintbase. also creating own store coz 6.5 near which is much for me just for 1 NFT only. :worried: :sweat: also i dont have projects in mintbase to create store. even so, im not part of other mintbase store. I tried to request to others but they dont like to share i guess. :sweat_smile:

yeah no problem., this is really great for me. :hugs: and really helpfull. i know miss @Ghini is kind., she invited me in feminu dao before. :hugs: thanks for help miss @BiaVictal

1 Like