[Bounty] 5th edition of the Eight Exhibition

PROPONENTS:

Alexandre Macieira

• Near account for payment: macieira.near
    Isa Danone
  • Near account for payment: isadanoninho.near

PROJECT TIMELINE:

Holding a virtual exhibition on August 23, 2022 with 8 exclusive artworks by 8 artists from the Mintbase-NEAR platform.

Title: Eight Exhibition

OBJECTIVE:

To unite eight visual artists to create an exclusive collection for Octopode DAO, based on its values and goals.
The Octopode DAO has eight tentacles and each represents a value that will be given to a different visual artist to create their artwork.

1 - Education
2 - Research
3 - Art
4 - Communication
5 - Technology
6 - Innovation
7 - Social
8 - Collective / Communication

This collection will be given space in the 3XR Space gallery and will be minted directly in the DAO store by the Mintbase marketplace.
And each selected artist will receive 20 USD in NEAR (according to the exchange rate on the day the DAO funds are received) for participating in the project.

The works will be promoted on DAO’s communication channels, giving more visibility to the artists who participate.

JUSTIFICATION:

Disseminate more and show in art form what are the principles of the DAO, generating the opportunity for the artist to publish their artworks, turning them into NFT. Generating the opportunity for exhibitions is a way to encourage new productions of art, thus stimulating the artist to continue producing.
Opening the project to include more people from the community beyond the Brazilian community.

Latest editions of the Eight Exhibition

NFT 1st Eight Exhibition by Octopode DAO

3XRSpace 1st Eight Exhibition by Octopode DAO
https://short.3xr.space/41fb1075-84ef-4c1d-8ead-2fbc2fb3a3ce

NFT Eight Exhibition - 2nd Edition by Octopode DAO

3XRSpace Eight Exhibition - 2nd Edition by Octopode DAO

NFT Eight Exhibition - 3rd Edition by Octopode DAO

3XRSpace 3rd Eight Exhibition by Octopode DAO

NFT Eight Exhibition 4th Edition by Octopode DAO

3XR Space Eight Exhibition 4th Edition by Octopode DAO
https://short.3xr.space/a976d9f7-cce7-4279-abb2-03cbc77e2ed3

PROJECT:

With the experience gained by the proponents over the past few months visiting and performing exhibitions at various venues across the web makes this a unique exhibition. Eight artists will be selected for this challenge to produce an exclusive work for this action. The works will be organized at 3XR Space and thus we begin the fifth exhibition of the Eight Collection. All works are to be minted in the Octopode DAO store on the Mintbase marketplace.

RULES:

a) The themes that must be chosen for the artist to create their art are:
1 - Education
2 - Research
3 - Art
4 - Communication
5 - Technology
6 - Innovation
7 - Social
8 - Collective / Communication

b) Artwork will be received and winners chosen from August 4-19.
c) Only artwork published on the Mintbase marketplace and the OctopodeDAO store will be accepted.
d) Registration will be done only here on the forum and in the same post of the entry made here must be:
d.1) The link of the artwork published in the Mintbase marketplace;
d.2) The artwork must be published with the link on the artist’s personal Twitter and or Instagram tagged #OctopodeDAO and #EightExhibition and this post must also be available here on the forum.
d.3) Follow the OctopodeDAO profile on Twitter and or Instagram
https://twitter.com/OctopodeDAO
https://www.instagram.com/octopodedao/
e) The organizers during the period from August 4 to August 19 can already choose the winners of each theme.

Explaining better the item “e” of the RULES. Example: If it happens that on August 8th the artwork that will represent theme 1 - Education has already been chosen, the organizers will announce on the forum the winner and no more artworks related to this theme Education will be accepted. This leaves 7 themes left for artists to still participate in the reward.

PS: any kind of artistic expression that is possible to publish on the Mintbase marketplace is valid.

Timeline:

From August 4 to August 19 the artwork will be received and the winners will also be chosen.
On August 23 the exhibition will be available virtually.
Payment to the winners will be made after August 26.

Budget: USD 500 in NEAR

USD 170 in NEAR to be paid to macieira.near
ALEXANDRE’S TASKS
Make the call for participants (Twitter, Instagram and Discord, on the bidders’ personal profiles).
Set up the exhibition virtually.
Provide accounts at the conclusion of the project.
Assistance to participants
Curation of the arts.
Artists’ payment.

USD 170 in NEAR payable to isadanoninho.near
ISA TASKS
Make poster for the exhibition.
Call for participants (Twitter, Instagram and Discord, on the proponents’ personal profile).
Accountability at the end of the project
Curator of the Arts
Assistance to participants
Add artists to the Octopode store on Mintbase.

PRIZE: 160 USD, divided among 8 participants, 20 USD in NEAR for each.

Transfer receipts of the participants’ payments will be attached in the report at the end of the project.

SIGNATURE: macieira.near

CURRICULUM:

Alexandre Macieira
Link Curriculo: @alexandremacieira | Linktree
Site: http://alexandremacieira.com.br
Isa Danone
Link Curriculo: Danone Psicodélico - Listen on Spotify - Linktree

15 Likes

Amazing @macieira !!! This exhibition is amazing and the brazilian community seems so pleased to be part of this. Keep going!

3 Likes

Amazing proposal !!! Art is necessary

2 Likes

Hello!!!

Very happy with the opportunity, together we grew. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I have a question, can I participate in the selection by posting my artwork here following all the rules?

3 Likes

How can I get the invite to join Octopode DAO?

3 Likes

Hi, you can participate yes, but we are still waiting for approval from Creatives to open the reward. Until they approve it, it’s not valid.

2 Likes

@elizabethramos @toddpham bounty is approved, please check the new dates!
Good luck for you guys <3

3 Likes

@iagods @MarcosPalhano @michanascimento @duOCELOT @beetlejuice @franresendeb @felipedevicente @BiaVictal @ImJami2017 @Ligaya

3 Likes

@mbellivarts @pemmiee @mayhd @LulucaL @whoiscavenaghi @bagadefente @Dabbie3229 @GeminiRising

6 Likes

Thank you very much, Isa! But is the last day. :pensive:

2 Likes

não é não… estendeu o prazo… acho que o ale não deve ter editado…
Vou colocar aqui nos comentários!

3 Likes

Thank you for tagging me miss @Isa_Danoninho :hugs: I will definitely join here. :raised_hands:

1 Like

Hello community, today we received news of the approval of our DAO fund and were able to start our bounty.

We announced the changes needed to move forward.

Timeline:
From August 19 to August 26 the arts will be received and the winners will also be chosen.
On August 29th the exhibition will be available virtually.
Payment to the winners will be made after August 31.

7 Likes

@felipedevicente Aqui a alteração!

2 Likes

que showw, mto obrigado pelo convite Isa :heart_eyes: bora lá, vamos que vamos para a quinta edição :partying_face: :art: SUCESSO A TODSO \o/

3 Likes

Ah, é?! Que bom!!! Muito obrigado, amiga!!:hugs::heart::hugs:

2 Likes

Gratidão, amiga!!!:pray::heart::pray:

2 Likes

So here is my entry for the Eight Exhibition. Btw can you add me to your DAO
My address is toddpham.near

My theme is Art

I got inspired by the dark vibe if you pay attention you can clearly see the octopus (or Kraken) that I put in a secret place

5 Likes

3 Likes
3 Likes