[Completed step] NL early near V.A. - pre-production for the first physical-cripto nomadelabel release

This month, i wont propose a final product, but i would like to share a pre-proposal to bring for a more ‘decentralized’ decisions making

NL early near V.A. its an idea for an album, that features all music related nomadelabel artists so far. From the early days, before near or cripto evolved, I still have on my HD many wonderful works that must go to the marketplace, before we start launching new stuff ( cause now there are so many things coming up )

This process will work as a laboratory of launching, making NL records as a DAO oriented music label.

Please, @NxM #beat-dao #daorecords and other community members, join this conversation with nomadelabours, to figure out how can we connect and expand to new music busyness models. (by sharing a link on comments, that will be great already)

Plan started:

Brainstorming team:

zydron.near
danieal_carrera.near
flygoa.near
gabrielfelipejacomel.near
manutegus.near
l3v1at4.near
luisalemgruber.near
ritamaria.near

To attend for the meetings, participant will earn 10 dai
To write the report from research and execute other simple task decided on the meeting 10 dai

blua_discordia coordenation 100 dai

( founding request - 500 dai)
expectation to use 300 dai to pay presence, 100 to tasks and 100 for the coordenation.

if there will be money left, it will joing the foundings to continue the project.

@l3v1at4 @improvise @fly @gushlewis @calebav @gabrielfelipejacomel @ritamaria

6 Likes

Count on me, already doing my research! o/

3 Likes

Im researching and organizing what I found about music NFTs markets and products for the next meet.

2 Likes

[REPORT] Gratina nomadelabours!

Estou encerrando esse proposal, pois acredito que a continuação deste brainstorm será endereçado por outro membro :wink:

3 labours encaminharam suas pesquisas:
@calebav @gabrielfelipejacomel @fly

imageimageimage

E o resto que participou do brainstorm ganhou uma ajuda de custo:

20 DAI * 3 = 60 DAI
10 * 5 = 50 DAI

sub total: 110 DAI

210 DAI - 500 DAI = 290 DAI

blua_discordia.near devolve para nomadelabel DAO 92.32706 NEAR

3 Likes