Complaint against Marketing DAO council Dacha for breach of community guidelines

The case is about specific allegations and not beyond it.

Mistreatment and defamation has nothing to do with the work one has done for the ecosystem. One does not negate the other

NF is reviewing the case and as Dacha has called my submission fabricated, I am waiting to hear back from NF about the posts he deleted.

The post is a complaint against Dacha for calling community members criminal. Rhyme being critical about creatives funding is not a point here let alone his line of questioning.

Contributing does not mean people can be bullied and facts can be lied about.

The issue has already been raised with NF. As MDAO funding comes from NF for now. When’s process is set, we would be happy to follow. Just because a process isn’t in place doesn’t mean complaint can’t be raised.

Agree with your view points but they are totally irrelevant to the complaint put up.

The question here is - can community leaders defame community members based on half baked ideas?

Is lying about a new community and twisting conversations about other ecosystem leaders be overlooked.

No one is denying the work put in by Dacha.

Quoting multiple times that someone adds value to the ecosystem by his work as a way to deny wrongdoing towards community members is literally turning a blind eye to the problems faced by the community just because someone did the work they are responsible to do.

Hey @Cryptonaut (tagging in an edit because I think I messed up the reply at least once)…

Well…yes…that was my point…looking beyond (ie outside…& not addressing) the specific allegations…but in contextual response to some of the defences/comments made above…and also thinking about the nature of the debate.
…and how we proceed from this point.

It has been suggested on a number of occasions - in telegram chats, the forum in general, and above - that Rhyme was motivated by either his proposal being refused (it wasn’t)…or that he was part of a ‘Creatives Dao scam’…so also just wanted to put that into some context

Of course all allegations should be addressed evidentially.

Equally, previous contribution/behaviour isn’t an excuse for specific accusations.

Apologies, perhaps I should have made that clearer :+1:

Sanguine utopianism has its drawbacks…

1 Like