Complaint against Marketing DAO council Dacha for breach of community guidelines

Hi.
An interesting topic for discussion lol, apart from complaints and accusations for breaking the rules, do you know anything?
As soon as the discussion on the creative DAO begins, complaints about users who are not your friends pour in. Your discussion topics are open only to your users, as soon as someone starts writing the truth and asking questions, you immediately close the topic. I wouldn’t be surprised if this happens now. You accused another person, your friends - associates wrote comments and again the post will be closed for discussion.
If this question is open for discussion, it is necessary to bring this matter to the end. about 1MLN NFT, I also do not agree. These NFTs do not carry value and there is no sense from them.
I’m not defending anyone right now. Among the moderators of the marketing DAO, there are also people who do not like me and send complaints for my questions. Among them there are those who have not yet submitted reports for the received grants at the forum.

Why closed the topic for discussion on your corruption cases? You choose the “best defense is offense” method. If you do your job well and everything is fine with you, then you have nothing to fear and ask for help from others.
Thx :blush:

8 Likes

Appreciate that. I am unaware of your situation so I can’t speak on it. :pray:

1 Like

Looks like no constructive dialogue.

I can retort: ​​you do not know the whole situation, what makes Dacha be accused of being active as a member of the community?

I mean literally, everybody asks the question: why do these projects get funded, again, again and again, Dacha escalated one project you offense him - sounds like it was a pain point.

So let us know the whole situation and we will do a constructive dialogue.

4 Likes

You’re enabling and your dialogue is not constructive. I’m sorry this situation is beyond your scope. We will update you further. Lies have been proven and to act otherwise is disingenuous and harmful to the ecosystem.

This is my guess.
Don’t you think that this topic is made to divert attention from the corruption cases of the CDAO consuls?
I think getting rid of Dacha is very beneficial for them.

2 Likes

good morning my dear old friend @Cryptonaut :white_heart:

while reading you, I remembered our last meeting - it was on Saturday few weeks ago on a friendly call with Dacha where he(mostly) was sharing with you all the valuable info, his greatest experience in community building, for free, on the weekend, to help you grow NEAR ecosystem.

for 2 years already I’m noticing how Dacha is giving all his time and energy to help every solid project on NEAR to be funded and supported. if we’ll gather them all, this thread will become endless with gratitude messages to Dacha.

do you want to start this challenge? )
or maybe it’ll be more useful to be back to the key goal - to build a community where people with different opinions can grow together?, and do something for that

the whole topic doesn’t look constructive at all

13 Likes

I propose to mods close this topics, because we can’t speak constructive here, because of topic starters.

They don’t want to communicate and violate etiquette.

Thanks.

5 Likes

I’m not sure what you think this proves. Lol. If you would like to keep enabling lies and defamation while perpetuating logical fallacies that deter from the focus of the discussion, be my guest but you won’t have my respect on the matter.

That proves that you don’t want to speak with the community and answer the question that the community asks you.

Why this post came after the Dacha investigation started?

Why it is only CDAO councils who write that?)

Why do we have 100+ comments on the CDAO report and no answers still?

And much much more.

4 Likes

Oh my dear Johanga, how time flies i remember back in fhe day with your genuine efforts with goa dao, recruiting great people and puting in genuine work to uplift the community. I am so happy with what you have done so far.
I remember back in the day when you were recommending grate people to me for the DAO i created, the spiritual DAO, am very sure you were the one who recommended @Cryptonaut to take my place after i stepped down due to the controversies with me back then…

My dear johanga, @Cryptonaut is now going really rogue, someone sent me a screenshot where he was attesting to knowing me personally whereas i was already off the ecosystem when he came in spiritual dao, i had no contact with him whatsoever and yet he could be quick to assume like he knows me…
But i am glad that a DAO i created was part of the foundation of the web3 leverage he has today…

Stay beautiful my dear johanga, you have been impactful, i am negotiating my way back into the ecosystem i could do some good work for you if you have any positions. Looking out…cheers

7 Likes

The whole situation looks like: ok we have a problem with trust and the community is angering us let’s blame another person for our problems and community will focus on another thing.

Great job, but don’t think we can’t see what is going on.

6 Likes

Lol this post has been a long time coming and what you do not know is the manipulative tactics and outright misrepresentation of the offending parties. They edited and deleted to distort the narratives in their favor as has been a common theme. I’m sorry this has come as such a surprise to you. I have sat on the sidelines throughout most of the drama but when boundaries are overstepped, legal defamation is portrayed and businesses relationships threatened in the real world because of this, then you are enabling. This has been the case for a long time in this ecosystem and if you’re expecting me to step down on the matter I promise you have the wrong person.

We will wait for an answer exactly as long as the proposals hang on CDAO and something tells me that the topic will be closed before this happens.

4 Likes

Its a distraction strategy my friend, the creatives moderators do it all the time to help them evade constructive scrutiny

3 Likes

This is incredible. The comments and pictures being questioned were deleted and edited to eliminate evidence of the transgressions. Luckily, we took screenshots. The magnitude of the outright lies is astonishing as is the defense of them.

Hey John. Long time I dont see you brother. I tried to reach you but your telegram account seems not avaible

3 Likes

By the way, you’ve been supported by me all the time

8 Likes

I’m not here to take sides with anyone but my questions are

Does it mean the creative DAO does not have criteria for a proposal to be approved?
If they do and the community is aware of it, Why question a closed proposal?

I have been in some ecosystems apart from Near Protocol, and the procedure is, if your proposal doesn’t meet the community requirements, the failures will be outlined and rejected, while in some ecosystems they just close the proposal and without stating reasons they tell you to try again the next month. My question is, MUST EVERY PROPOSAL BE APPROVED? Both the MDAO and the CDAO have their guidelines of which if a proposal don’t fulfil the requirements it will be rejected. I see some individuals lack resilience and are not willing to accept results. If the ecosystem funds every proposal, will it survive?

Everyone is doing a great job, I think what we need is understanding and love to co exist…

10 Likes

Exactly. I am totally against personal attacks and not constructive dialog. Let’s build, let’s thrive.

7 Likes

Sure, :heart: if we understand this then we will build and achieve more.

5 Likes