- Guild onboarding: Reviewed guild application proposals & quiz, sent out acceptance emails, sat in interviews.
- Grants review: Set up interviews with grant project.
- Catchup with Swagger DAO team: Talked about swagger guild, DAO and more!
- Meetup with NEAR RU community lead: Rescheduled
- India accelerator & investor partnership meetings: Met with new partners and discussed plan.
- Meeting with Europe-Africa Blockchain Developers manager: Received proposal from them and left some comments. Will review this week
- NEAR AU catchup: Chat with Milen about plans and made some introductions.
- OKR metrics specifics: Metrics and specifics of onboarding with Grace.
- Meeting with marketing+partners on website redesign and community page.
- Workshop working session on telegram
- Guild onboarding+ interview+ process refinement
- NEAR RU meeting
- India accelerator
- BI proposal discussion with their team
- Grants interview
- NEAR PH meeting
- OSA proposal discussion with Blaze
- Hackathons stuff with human guild
- Meeting with @waverlymaven pushed to this week tuesday
- Set hackathon events are starting to come along. General participation in Youtube Discord with Airmeet as the hosting platform.
- Web3 Bridge has submitted their proposal to Createbase DAO: [APPROVED] Web3Bridge <> Near community Engagement - #2 by chloe
- Help get NxM DAO Funded! @vandal submitted a proposal on behalf of the music guild: [Proposal] NxM Bounty DAO Funding Request
- Work with @lenara and @cryptograthor to get a similar proposal submitted for: Createbase Hackathon - NFT-Gaming-DAO
- Work with @whatshertoes, @iotachan, and @starpause for their funding proposal for: Createbase Hackathon - NFT-Onboarding-DAO (might coordinate closer with Sandbox for this DAO)
- Work with @microchipgnu, @jilt, and @Natural-Warp for their funding proposal for: Createbase Hackathon - VR-DAO
- Work with @starpause, @RoganX, and @yassine for their funding proposal for: Createbase Hackathon - Generative-Art-DAO
- Support web3 Bridge members with NEAR onboarding ([APPROVED] Web3Bridge <> Near community Engagement)
- Meeting with @ALuhning Friday to discuss: Intro to DAOs - Createbase
- Createbase Community Call this week Thursday 5pm UTC.
- Set up a Telegram group for Creative Guild Leaders (and aspiring). Weekly meetings to ensue to ensure that there is alignment and collaboration between creative guilds @ NEAR.
- Sputnik QA (ClickUp PDF) (1008.2 KB)
- Collision Conference attendee outreach
- Telegram revamp session w/ Eunice & Amos
- Discord revamp sessionw/ James
- Seed Club secured as Social Token track partner.
- Unifi Protocol grant interview w/ Kendall
- Scheduled DAO office hours (including Lang DAO w/ Willem)
- CRM evaluation
- Seed Club project kickoff with Rune and Jan
- Pluminite UX session w/ Ash
- Sputnik v2 Docs Kickoff w/ Gus & Den
- Grant & Funding Reviews
- Socialize DAO office hours
- Finalize Newsletter content
- DNS settings for Sputnik v1 reskin (w/ Den & MP)
- CommunityOS UX Kickoff with Tara & Reid
- Continue roughing in CommunityOS playbook draft
- Sputnik DAO Analytics with Tiffany and Yifang
- new Sputnik DAOs formed
- reviewed Community Fund processes to identify best practices
- moderated weekly NEAR Contributor Q&A session in NEAR Discord
- hosted weekly Sputnik DAO walkthrough in Open Web Sandbox Discord
@NEARdevs Twitter activity
- summary of growth in April
- 51.5K tweet impressions (+83%)
- 163 Mentions (+77%)
- 406 new followers (+42%)
- summary of growth in April
- started working on a global Meetup strategy and corresponding playbook
- organized team working session to improve community experience on Telegram
- Sputnik DAO walkthrough on Wednesday at 5pm EST
- collaborating on a hype video for Sputnik DAO / Governance Challenge
- sync with Metagov about governance track of hackathon
- promote first Q&A session May 1 at 12pm EST (register)
- coordinating “Bounty DAOs” with partners and other contributors
- finalize content distribution schedule for “Open Web Creators & Communities” event
- share plans to update role assignment process in the NEAR Discord
- help write “Principles of Community Fund Governance”