[Closed] Web 3.0 North African Alliance: Uniting Communities Across Tunisia Through a Three Cities Meetups Roadshow

I would like to express my gratitude for your valuable comments and insights. We greatly appreciate your input, and we assure you that we will take it into careful consideration.

First and foremost, I want to provide further clarification on our vision to ensure a clear understanding. We are a community of passionate developers dedicated to driving the adoption of web 3.0, with a particular focus on the NEAR Network. We firmly believe in the immense potential of the NEAR Network and have been actively working since the beginning of this year to establish a strong foundation. Our first proposal was submitted after three months of dedicated effort, and we have been consistently engaged since February 2023.

I propose scheduling a meeting in the next few days to delve into our ongoing initiatives in more depth. During this meeting, we can explore potential areas of improvement and collectively optimize the development of the North African region.

Once again, thank you for your valuable feedbacks, and I eagerly anticipate our upcoming discussion.

2 Likes

Hello team! Thank you for your proposal. MDAO is considering events and supports regional communities that are representing the Community. Since MDAO will be launched in NDC soon, let’s postpone the initiative to the next month.

1 Like

Not an issue, we can reschedule the initiative for the upcoming month

Hi @Talelbg thanks for your proposal. I note your enthusiasm and like your plans to work with web3 communites in north africa. I would echo the comment from @Dacha and would also suggest you resubmit your proposal next month.

1 Like

I’m happy to have a call and see how we can work things out for the next month’s North African Communities proposal.Calendly - Bakaka

1 Like

Hey guys… Are you and your team in the regional community group on telegram?

If not kindly join now to keep updated.

1 Like

Hi @Talelbg thanks for the proposal and enthusiasm around hosting future events. I think there is enough feedback here from the Regional Community DAO team to show we need to push back the timeline for this. I would recommend incorporating/addressing feedback from @Bakaka, participating in the NEAR ecosystem for the requested three months and coming back in the future with perhaps a funding request for one event so we can gauge progress before allocating for multiple initiatives. In the meantime, I encourage you to keep building and participating in NEAR.

1 Like

Kindly resubmit the proposal next month.

And when submiting kindly aldo give an update on yiur activities for Near for the month of July.

By the way… You guys should close the communication gap with other African communities on here…

1 Like

Hello brother.

Please, resubmit your proposal for August.