[Closed] Translating near.org into French

Hi NEAR Community,

My name is Magnus, I’m a member of the Sankore 2.0 Guild.

As we are actively onboarding different communities and projects across Africa, we are noticing a gap and great opportunity to onboard the Francophone regions as well, sadly there is not a lot of educational and informational content available (correct me if I’m wrong).

Today, I want to assist building a team that will translate near.org and some key NEAR Educational materials into French.

I would love to bring the French speaking NEAR Community together for this project. I’ve been happy to connect with @Mazi, @Dgetsylver and @abdelillah77 so far, 3 very active French speaking members within the Ecosystem.

Happy to hear what would be the best way to proceed with this, and if any translation efforts are already in place how can we help accelerate those.

7 Likes

Hey Magnus, I’m not in the authority to give approvals for this but I will try to guide you.

I first would like to ask if have you similar translation experiences on crypto or other fields? and references (direct French content you’ve created or any translated materials so far?

3 Likes

Good morning! Thanks for great job. Please use this form for proposal.

Thank You

2 Likes

Hi @KriptoRaptor thank you! I sadly dont have any public materials available, but I would love to refer to the work that @abdelillah77 has been doing with his team on Guides - Learn NEAR Club I will assist them in their efforts.

2 Likes

Will do that, Thank you @Dacha!

1 Like

Hello … i can share with you my experience :
I worked with learn near and you can find here all my translations : https://learnnear.club/fr/author/abdelillah77-near/

Also i have my personal account on medium :
Username : @abdelillahgue77

1 Like

I understand, thank you for replying.

Hello … i can share with you my experience :
I worked with learn near and you can find here all my translations : https://learnnear.club/fr/author/abdelillah77-near/
@abdelillah77 good job

1 Like