Hello dear @marketingdao-council and NEAR community, here is our marketing proposal for the month of August.
DAO: Seven Vision DAO → Introduction
Earlier this year, we completed our original, one-hour documentary, Voices of the Wisdomkeepers , featuring four prolific indigenous elders from Turtle Island (North-America) and West Africa sharing wisdom-keys for creating a better world for future generations. We have not yet released it publicly because we are exploring the best approach to how it can be released and our next step is to submit it to select film festivals, with aligned themes. This will help us reach wider audiences and provide opportunities for expanding our network to promote our work and our movement.
One of our main themes is to showcase compelling videos containing indigenous elder wisdom for communities that may not otherwise have access and simultaneously connecting themes of sovereignty and decentralization with indigenous values, in a way that people all over the world can relate to. Moving forward, we will explore ways that our documentary and accompanying work can be connected with NFTs, to bring new audiences into the Web3 space and build in collaboration with the Near community.
Achieving our goals this month will allow us to stay on track with our goals of building our audience and taking steps towards our greater vision of establishing a sovereign and decentralized channel on Web3.
FUNDING SCHEME: Monthly
Seven Vision DAO has an Instagram and Facebook Page (launched earlier this year) a Telelgram Channel (just launched this month), and a Youtube channel (evolved from a previous channel), that has a following of 1.45K subscribers.
At the time of writing this proposal, Seven Vision DAO’s Instagram account has:
- Instagram: 136 followers
- Facebook page 114 followers
- YouTube channel 1.45K subscribers.
- Telegram channel: 4 subscribers
- Email newsletter list: 1201 subscribers
This upcoming month will be our first month of posting regularly with a more specific marketing plan, especially highlighting our documentary and elder-wisdom.
The main marketing coordination and social media management will be done by @queenblessings, the assistant coordination and content creation will be done by @sevenvision with additional video editing by @jackie_c.
POSTING / CONTENT RELEASE PLAN (AUGUST)
- 4 or more posts on our Instagram, Facebook and Telegram channels (2 images, 2 videos) + at least 4 stories per week.
- Sharing of 1 or more articles / stories of aligned content (themes: sovereignty, media control, free media, resistances happening (especially related to environmental protection of sacred sites and indigenous news).
- In addition to our new content, we will organize past content (documentary and and behind the scenes video clips) and set it up to be posted in the following months, to maintain consistency.
- Submission to at least 6 film festivals, ideally with aligned themes to our documentary.
We are aiming to reach the following numbers by September 6th (one month):
- Instagram: 150 followers (+14)
- Facebook: 140 followers (+26)
- Telegram Channel: 20 (+16)
- At least 10 new email subscribers
- At least 6 film festival submissions
Please note that growing our current YouTube channel is not a main goal because our long-term vision is to set up a decentralized alternative, and help people transition over.
FUNDING DETAILS FOR AUGUST
- $400 @ $100/week: manage the Instagram and Facebook accounts (4 posts & stories per week) + media content organization and preparation.
- $300: Creation of original promotional graphics (content: 8 images and video 2 reels) and cutting and organizing past video clips for social media
- $300: Researching, submitting, and handling further film submission process 10 hours @ $30/hour.
- $240: Film festival submission costs 6 x $40 (average).
TOTAL IN USD: $1240
NEAR Wallet ID / DAO: queenblessings.near through @queenblessings
Seven Vision Links: