Greetings @marketingdao-council, we are seeking approval of our marketing proposal for the month of September.
Council members / team roles
- @sevenvision: lead creative director
- @queenblessings: assistant coordinator
- @octavusmedia: cinematographer
- @jackie_c: video editor
Report of Previous Months
- Rebelwise Marketing July Report
- There is no August Report because we did not receive funding for that month.
- Onboarding of our new council member → @octavusmedia
- Establishing our Mintbase store and minted our first NFT
- Producing our our 7th professional-quality Rebelwise music video Warrior Vow included as part of our July-August Approved proposal goals → Report.
As we continue to build momentum, the month of September consists of projects and events that will progress towards our goals to expand our presence within the NEAR ecosystem and promote NEAR to our network through our virtual events.
This month we will
- Offer our first performance in the NEARVERSE on September 13th, with our community collaborators Primordia DAO.
- Host our first producer series (1.5 hour) event that will stream live on multiple platforms, speaking about our release from last month, Warrior Vow and sharing insights into the artistic craft. → Producer Series Project Explainer .
- Host a music video virtual premiere screening event in a NEAR virtual space, showcasing our last 2 music videos supported by NEAR.
These events will require promotion and with each social media post, we will mention that we are proud community members of NEAR. This will in turn raise awareness, build trust and familiarity about the NEAR ecosystem with our community.
We will also post our events on the NEAR community calendar and we will continue to engage with the NEAR community with the potential for collaboration.
In addition, as part of our social media posting plan, we will promote our new NFT store and provide education about creating wallets to our community, utilizing our Satori NFT reward.
Posting / Content Release Plan (September)
- 4 posts on our Instagram and Facebook (2 images, 2 videos) + at least 4 stories per week
- In addition to the creation of new content, we will organize previous unused content (behind the scenes, lifestyle and creative process) to be loaded into our calendar for consistent posting.
At the time of writing this proposal, Rebelwise DAO has the following metrics:
- Facebook: 244 followers
- Instagram: 138 followers
- Spotify: 107 Monthly Listeners
- YouTube: 42 subscribers
These 4 platforms mentioned will be our main focus this month and we are aiming to reach the following numbers by the end of September:
- Instagram: 150 followers (+16)
- Facebook: 260 followers (+15)
- YouTube: 52 Subscribers (+10)
- Attendance of 25 or more for our first Producer Series event.
- Attendance of 5 or more to our music video virtual showcase event in the NEAR virtual space.
- Creation of 2 or more new wallets utilizing our Satori NFTs.
During the coming months, we will analyze the work done to determine the best strategies for the future.
- Continued education and transition of current members into mentorship roles.
- Continued promotion and building our presence in the NEAR community, sharing our offerings, engaging and connecting with community members.
Funding Scheme: Monthly
Funding Details for September
- Creation of a professional promotional flyer for our producer series: $100
- Creation of social media graphics for our producer series (4 images + 2 videos): $120
- Creation of 3 pieces of promotional music video virtual premiere screening event in a NEAR virtual space: $80
- Creation of 8 pieces of social media content utilizing our recent music video release, Warrior Vow: $180
- Dedicated social media manager delivering: 4 posts on our Instagram and Facebook (2 images, 2 videos) + at least 4 stories per week: $400
- Organization of past unused content to be loaded onto our social media calendar: $240
Total: $1120 USD in DAI Stablecoin
NEAR Wallet ID / DAO: quincydavis.near → REBELWISE AstroDAO
Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you Marketing Council!