[Closed - open call] - creatives dao council - 5 positions- results soon

I agree that it is a good way to improve the process for us creative users.

3 Likes

Hello,

After considering both the original proposal and the newest update from the Creatives DAO, I would like to apply for a position as moderator.

Telegram handle: @tedivted

A bit about me:

I have been in the NEAR ecosystem since August of '21 via muti dao(thanks to @thefalmon & @tabear ) and have been learning a lot about the space since. It’s been a very steep learning curve as the ecosystem of NEAR continues to grow and evolve. As an artist, I came in with an interest in learning from the perspective of a creator, but also as an events organiser, I have thoroughly enjoyed learning about project management as well as general communications and transparency within the NEAR ecosystem.

My background is in graphic design, but over the past 5 years, since moving to Lisbon from Ireland, I have been involved in arts and culture management in various forms such as venue manager of Arroz Studios, project management for Garden Collective (a creative collective I co-founded with 4 others that is also making it’s way into to the NEAR ecosystem), Stage manager for Ethical Assembly to name a few.

• Council member of muti dao since September '21
  • Council member of Graffiti dao since December '21
  • Active communicator in both telegram channels and near forum categories.
    (Worth noting here that I am not often present on the Creatives DAO telegram chat unfortunately because the weekly timing is quite often a clash for me, but should this positition be an option I can find a way to restructure my plans to include this and maintain activity.)

Some examples of recent muti dao posts / project management:

https://gov.near.org/t/competition-creative-collage-competiton-the-world-upside-down-muti-dao/12223/15

General council management of proposals and payouts:
https://gov.near.org/t/muti-rec-funding-of-a-studio-session-for-musicians/4162/59

Some examples of recent graffiti dao posts / project management:

I’ve also participated in activites run by other daos in the NEAR ecosystem and have met a considerable community of intersting and inspiring creators in doing so.

Most recently I created all of the artworks for the BEAT dao mixtape, as well as creating the branding for the newly formed dao. Working side by side with the council members of that dao. @Paul x @JohnX

Created graphics for the Onboarding dao AMA sessions and connected with that community as they started their journey.

I also have a project running with the C1 guild for two NFTs that will soon be launched via their store thanks to the invitation from @Dedeukwu

I hope you get a good oversight from this and I’m happy to answer any further questions.

Thanks for your time.

8 Likes

Sterryo anytime, anyday :heart::heart::heart::heart::100::100:

1 Like

I applaud you for this idea, its becoming interesting.

2 Likes

@ted.iv Wow, my graphic were’nt the of this competition, but its nice that have being used as exemple of correct application :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Everything about it makes sense to me am proud of you @sterryo keep the :fire::fire: burning
With no discount

1 Like

Bigup braeden :heart::heart::heart: love all your moves spread out the message cause you are a messanger :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: :fire::fire: :fire::fire: no discount

thank you my bro from cameroon… how about the world cup coming, whats the plan? :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello, nice idea, you can take a look on otoco.io it is an easy way to create an LLC, I already did it, let me know if you want further help.

A big hug, and cheers :beers:

1 Like

Great am working on the proposal soon drop to the near gonv forrum is about the near African nation cup event cameroon to onbaod and Educate more people from all over the in cameroon hope that makes some sense?

I think people will be interested in talking to you about that!!! Thanks for coming forward :wink:

5 Likes

Hello, hope everyone is going great :+1:

Any update ? There is another post for the Open Call ?

2 Likes

Hello,

in the next couple of hours/days we’ll publish the results :wink:

thank you

3 Likes

[ANNOUNCEMENT]

Hey Community! Hope everyone is doing well!

After a few days of appreciation, we (@creativesdao-council) would like to let you know the selected 5 new Community Moderators, based on the following criteria: Quality of Application - Fit with established conditions written in the Open Call - Compliance with the Community etiquette rules - Rate based on Stats Gallery - Background in the Creative Field - Diversity

@hevertonharieno
@Monish016
@ted.iv
@FritzWorm
@adrianseneca

Congratulations Guys! :clap: :clap:

We are going to add you to the old Creatives Council chat very soon :heart_eyes:

:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

13 Likes

Congratulations @Monish016 and @FritzWorm and to all other guys. :heart_eyes::fire::fire:

5 Likes

Yayyyy, congratulations @Monish016 @FritzWorm @hevertonharieno @ted.iv @adrianseneca

7 Likes

Thanks @JulianaM and thanks community :slight_smile:

Let’s keep the amazing job that you are doing. :blush:

7 Likes

@sachinmurali03 wanted to know how I can join the Creative DAO council?