[CLOSED] online workshop | ambisonic workflow in reaper

This is an online workshop of two sessions, with a first informative session where basic elements and tools for sound spatialization edition (in DAWs) will be introduced, and a second hands-on session where these basic elements and tools will be explored in a creative exercise.

At the end of the workshop the participants will understand the workflow and principles of sound spatialization techniques based on ambisonics, and will have created a spatial sound piece of their own.

In order to follow the creative projects development properly it is considered a maximum of 10 participants.

Each participant will receive a participation fee of USD20, if their participation is complete(i.e. they have to be present during the whole workshop and create a piece at the end).

Session dates:
Introductory session | 04.11 | 18h-20h (Lisbon Time)
Hands-on session | 11.11 | 18h-21h (Lisbon Time)
Showing works | 18.11 | 18h-20h (Lisbon Time)

This workshop is for all people interested in audio for VR and immersive experiences, and there are no prerequisites. Because of the tight schedule, the application will be on a first come first served basis. To apply just respond to this post trough the forum.

Cheers!
nico

10 Likes

Awesome. I will foward this to our community members. We have some sound designers and musicians looking for some action. ^^

5 Likes

Hey!
I’d be really interested in taking part in this if I can grab one of the spots?

6 Likes

I’m interested in participating!

5 Likes

Hi! I’m very interested, count me in if possible please! :slight_smile: Thanks for sharing!

4 Likes

Consider yourself inscribed :slight_smile:
We will confirm the workshop after getting the minimum of participants

2 Likes

@louisluiz Consider yourself inscribed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@mwhyden Consider yourself inscribed :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m interested in participating.

3 Likes

This is alluring, hoping to learn from the workshop.

3 Likes

Ah great thanks so much!

4 Likes

Hey @Mailza, Consider yourself inscribed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @Mucu256 !! Consider yourself inscribed :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I want to take a spot too!

2 Likes

I want to participate!

2 Likes

I would love to participate on this workshop! Always great to learn more stuff on DAWs

2 Likes

@duOCELOT you are in!

3 Likes

@whoiscavenaghi you are in too!

3 Likes

@TRosario you are in

2 Likes

Thank you! I lets do it.

1 Like