[Closed] NFT Art Contest 2022 - Halloween/Day of the Dead

Muchas felicidades por este concurso que resalta una tradición muy hermosa de mi amado país.

Participación tlacaelel_TNC

2 Likes

Hey! Congrats to all participants.

Due to extra time to submit your art pieces, we will have an small delay on announcement of winners. Please be aware of this channel :slight_smile:

6 Likes

WE HAVE THE 1st PLACE AND A TRIPLE TIE :exploding_head:

First of all, explaining the method used:

• There was a total of 18 pieces participating
  • We had participation of different countries, even from those outside Latam, that talked on their own perspective about death traditions
  • We invited 2 artists to evaluate the proposals sent:
  1. Sohobiit, NFT artist based on Mexico.
  2. Berenice Gasca, visual artist.
  • They evaluated the pieces based in 3 criteria’s: Esthetic, technique and justification of the artwork. Each of one in a range from 1 to 5.
  • First place is defined, but a triple tie was result.

So, for tripe tie we would make a poll for our community on Discord to pick the order of 2nd, 3rd and 4th place. Participate here: Nativo NFT 🎨

WINNERS (by the moment)

:1st_place_medal: First place Anillo Pan de muerto

Triple tie is between…

Community poll would be open until Monday. Remember to vote: Nativo NFT 🎨

5 Likes

HEY GUYS! FINALLY… THE FINAL OF FINALS :cowboy_hat_face:

First of all congrats to every single artist participating on this contest! Dia de muertos/Halloween are days when people are very creative: full of colors, histories that only can be on your imagination… this is amazing!

The elements evaluated in every piece of art was explained before and with the help of the community, the poll on discord is already finished… So is time to announce the winners! are you ready?..

First place: :1st_place_medal: Anillo Pan de muerto

Second place: :2nd_place_medal: KAPRE THE CREEPY GIANT

Third place :3rd_place_medal: Trick or Treat!

Fourth place Trick-or-Treat

Congrats to winners :partying_face:! And keep doing amazing art, see you later!

3 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners. I won the 2nd place on this event, I just want to ask if can you guys send the price on other wallet. I have an issue on my old wallet thats why i’m not using it anymore. Can you guys sent the price on ash_jose.near instead of the old one?

Thankyou for understanding​:pray::heart:

@alexiaab @cloudmex-alan

2 Likes

How to claim the prize??

1 Like

FYI THE PRIZES ARE BEING VOTED AND DELIVERED THROUGH NATIVO DAO

Was used the wallet used as creator on the contest.

You can do follow up of this on: https://app.astrodao.com/dao/nativo-dao.sputnik-dao.near/proposals