[Closed] NFT Art Contest 2022 - Halloween/Day of the Dead

Alright. I still have time to participate.
But how do we go about the minting?

1 Like

You can do it linking your wallet with our dApp: nativo.art

Any question related you can ask at out TG group: Telegram: Contact @nativonft_en

1 Like

Alright. I’ll do that later in the day.
Thank you very much

1 Like

trick or treat!

In the Philippines, Halloween-related customs and celebrations typically begin a week or two before October 31 and last until after November 2. Due to our rich Catholic heritage, November 1 and 2 are dedicated to honoring the lives of our deceased loved ones. Most of us spend these two days in the same places: our neighborhood cemeteries and memorial parks.

NEAR ID: messykiel.near

9 Likes

Awesome bounty! Sharing this to the NEAR Philippines community!

4 Likes

Hey there here’s is my entry​:fire::sparkles:

Celebrating Halloween with your love one’s is something special that we will cherish. Remembering the people that already passed away is giving an honour to them.

cedieee.near

1 Like

This is my entry title: Queen Skull, a Halloween Queen carnival.

Link:

1 Like

This is the Mexican goddess of death, who thinks about eternity and her role in it.

doomsayer_art.near

2 Likes

Hey! We updated due date to 29th October.

Thanks for all the participants that already submitted :jack_o_lantern:

3 Likes

ART TITLE:
Mmanwu

ART THEME:
Halloween

ARTISTE:
Roxy The Entertainer

It is the Halloween Season, and as an African, I have to represent this beautiful Cultural Heritage with this Masquerade known as “Mmanwu”

It is the representative of the gods and the Ancestors who have left us to the eternal world, where they are fighting for us, protecting us and clearing the road for our success.

Wallet Address:
roxytheentertainer.near

5 Likes

My entry:

Link:

Pumpkins historically have their origins in Mexico. At Halloween, pumpkins are carved out to make what they called a jack-o’-lantern.
eliaszinas.near

2 Likes

Wow, this is amazing history, thanks for sharing! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks alot Fam :100::+1:t4:

I’m glad you like it

2 Likes

2 Likes

GM Fam! Here’s my entry!
Trick-or-Treat
It is celebrated on most of countries. A Holloween tradition for children and even adults wearing costumes. It is done by going from houses to houses saying trick or treat, asking for candies on behalf of the souls that rest in peace.

In our home in Philippines, it is done mostly by little kids, knocking on your door, asking for treats and playing outside making the night fun and loud. In some countries, they also make decorations in and on their house giving the Holloween vibes to celebrate the saints during All Saint’s Day.

elvatar02.near

2 Likes

Hello guys! This is my entry
This piece call: Everything is going be FINE!

I got inspired by the dark vibe, grungy, texture

1 Like

Hi all. This is my vision of the day of death.

My ancestors are Mari. And there is a similar holiday - to go to scare people, dressed in costumes, and later celebrate together and accept treats and gifts. Here I tried to portray the little god of the Mari - KUGO YAMO, who conjures for good.

TWITTER POST

m23agic.near

2 Likes

Beautiful works guys​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Here is my contribution with its description I hope you like it :slightly_smiling_face:

ismeleu.near

1 Like

Greetings community, this is my art, favorite projects that I love the most, dressed up for Halloween… NEAR, AURORA, NATIVO and REF FINANCE

Wallet: thegood.near

2 Likes