[Closed] Near merch with the campaign for BETWEENCOINS

Advertising and onboarding campaign,
Merch and projects activation and further connections in the Web 3

During the Documentary Entre monedas / Between Coins
we will go to multiple locations in the world, where we can link to near hubs and onboard full new communities to Near Ecosystem.

The most active guild im part of is tulum-guild but i want to get more involved in marketing-dao to apply local and global the network i have and keep on growing with it

The merch its for real collaborators, people that are very interested or form part of the documentary in any way.

It starts with the scan of the QR code that leads to open a Near Wallet, get loaded with some near to be able to create a custom wallet and get in the ecosystem, like near.social, paras Mintbase, astroDAO, bridges, will also contain a video for basics, and for getting more involved in the real development. Get NFTs, connect to DAOs and create your own projects.

I found everyone to be very happy to use a cool T-shirt more than the regular ones (also our main campaing and movement goes after the summer season of the places like the birds… in warm places jeje) and also the bags i find it that people keeps wearing them.

Funding scheme: One-time funding or it can also be divided in 2 or 3 months i spoke with the provider and we can do in parts too.

444 packs with one t-shirt, one bag and a loaded wallet with the correspondent NFT

The team will be wearing the Tshirt and the bag in al the different events, recordings, clean ups, markets, and we will be giving the pack to key players that earn the pack by providing the real interest in becoming part of the Near / Entre Monedas movement.

The NFT will be able to get loaded with any type of content, such as a video and presentations for the projects, I would love to invite other projects on Near to show their projects presentation in this QR and put the best of the best on it. And connect the channels where we will be connecting further too.

So this campaign can be a real Key for a lot of us to connect further, all around the globe!

The cost of this is:

• T shirt - ($10 usd)
  • bag - ($8 usd)
  • wallet (.5 near)

**Total cost of the pack ($19 usd) **
x 444 packs = $8,436
x 148 packs a month = 2,812

Total minimum impact of 444 near commited users, loaded with near and info on how to activate more people from their community and create their nodes all around the globe

• Total requested amount $2,812
    monthly marketing budget for 3 months

• NEAR Wallet ID / DAO cryptocoatl.near
    betweencoins-entremonedas.sputnik-dao.near

• Wallet owner’s name Steph Ferrera

Marketing MarketingDAO protocol near-foundation @David_NEAR @Klint @satojandro @cryptocredit @Dacha @so608

3 Likes

Those this means you’re expecting 444 people for this Campaign?
How’s the mesh going to be shared amongst participants ? And is 10k$ plus not too much for mesh & packs

Rather than onboarding any other key objective for this Campaign?
How do you plan to educate participants about NEAR through the USB, if possible can see the learning materials in the USB.

Would suggest you break down objectives and goal for this campaigns for a monthly scheme so we can exploit and get a clearer picture for this proposal.

1 Like

Hi @Psalmy! thanks for your answer, i will explain a bit better the proposition, it is more explanation of the full project and vision of the documentary tour around the world in the proposal for creatives DAO about support the creation of the documentary itself.

But i will explain more detailed how i see the value on this pack activation.

I am part of multiple initiatives and ive been pushing to IRL projects into building in Near, get a wallet, start a DAO, buy/mint NFTs, etc… Even pushed multiple times Pablo, the Bitso founder that is part of the Tulum Community, to list Near so we could make people easy get it from mexico.
(sooo gladd its on now!)
So im pushing Near in the community for more than a year and I’ve done multiple activations with Near merch since the first Tulum Crypto Fest 2022 with bancambios, Near and Tulumcoin, then another one for the beach clean ups that was more focused in Near and bancambios to open the wider gap of action.
I do believe that the fact of the people using those t-shirts has brought a lot of Near presence in the community, lots of people wonders what is that “Near” that is on all the T-shirts and so we open a gate to explain what we are all about. Same as the fabric bags that turn to be very useful for the people and are cared around in multiple events.

Based on this, and loving to see people wearing our merch, the fact of going into this trip with a good cool pack to give for this people that wants to get involved is amazing way to keep constant promotion while they are wearing them.

The usb is a symbolic physical present that remains the KEY.

But its true that it can become a QR that leads up to it in the cloud, i got some recommendations from @osc.near that its not eco to give a usb that can become trash, and i think he is absolutally right on that, but also see the value to give a physical KEY with key Near and projects info.

I would love the @marketingdao-council opinion on this, but totally it can adapt to a onboarding budget.

So the activation of wallets would be trough a QR to open, get loaded to make a custom wallet and receive an NFT, depending on their collaboration on the project, they will receive an NFT that gives them a POD of the documentary and even get access to the Entre Monedas DAO and be rewarded with a t-shirt, a bag and an NFT of what they participated on.

The video will be showing how to Make a near.social account and join near protocol channels for their regions and global.
There also some of the best Dapps and projects could be shown as possible tools.

I will edit the proposal and explain good the full plan.

1 Like

Thanks for your generous and benevolent response it’s nice to see NEAR involving and playing an active role for social good and nature

Feel free would like to have a glance :+1:

1 Like

I did the edits already, please check it :smiling_face:
I think now you can understand better the value for near in the proposition, took out the USB part to make a QR instead and also made it more clear on how the 3 months funding, would work.
So it can be either one time 8k or the 3 months funding of 2,800 usd.

1 Like

Hello, dear @Cryptocoatl Due to transitions into NDC, unfortunately we need to close your proposal. Feel free to apply later

https://gov.near.org/t/announcement-what-does-the-marketing-dao-do-updated-7-12-2023/35085/7