[Closed] Near meme

Near meme

1. Near meme. Memes, a type of advertising with a viral effect. Funny memes provide more information and marketing than serious gray advertising.
  2. Telegram channels Telegram: Contact @Near_mem, Telegram: Contact @NEARmeme, Twitter account https://twitter.com/Near_mem?t=T79XF4clu6Rot7_YaQF3Zg&s=09,discord channel Discord.
  3. A team of memers from three admins @hope2210,@Trend,@Stardust.
  4. Financing for 2 months.
  5. The task solved with the help of memes is advertising projects, channels and news about Near, as well as positive emotions. The problem of marketing is solved by choosing a topic from official sources of Near and other verifiedтт information having interaction with Near. Memes are made on selected topics by the community, by everyone and receive payment. People who made a meme later selected as the best meme on the specified topic receive additional payment.Expected metric for two months,Telegram channel 300 people,Twitter 300 followers,discord 50-60 users.
  6. Payment for memes and awarding the best memers. The expected number of memes per month is 1500 with a payment of 0.02 for each meme, which corresponds to 30 Near. The 2 best memes on the same topic on weekdays are encouraged by paying 0.25 Near, equal to 10 Near. On weekends, meme parties are held with the reward of the top 10 memers at 0.5 Near, in total 20 Near. Conducting various contests to attract new users for $200. Payment is made with Near tokens via a bot in the Telegram channel. Moderation of three admins per month is 625 US dollars. For two months, $1350. The essence of the admins’ work is to choose a topic for memes from official Near sources (Twitter, Telegram, Discord and others), from the official Twitter accounts of co-founders, developers and the Near team, as well as through proven channels interacting with Near.Checking the quality and counting the number of memes daily, compiling daily and monthly reports Interaction and attraction of new participants in Near. The study of news feeds. Maintaining chat activity.
    Collaborations were carried out with projects WAKA, Hockey manager,Land to Empire,Amber,Bearverse, YouTube bloggers, Shitzu crosswoxyz and others.
    We have a form to fill out for collaboration https://forms.gle/rcUtNwXAo1QkJZGP8
    The total requested amount is $2350.
4 Likes

Hi @Hope2210 thank you for your proposal.

For new projects the Marketing DAO normally will consider funding on a monthly basis. Thanks

4 Likes

Hello, thanks for your reply.

Our previous suggestion:

2 Likes

Hi.
What is the reason for the increase in the number of moderators? Why is the moderators’ salary higher in the current request than in the previous funding request? Why is the report on the previous grant not provided? Provide a report on the work done and the financial expenditure of the last request.
Thx :blush:

3 Likes

Hi @Hope2210
There has been a recent influx on these new meme channels. We haven’t been funding them since August. These meme channels are fun but we’re struggling to see how they properly engage the community and provide value overall for the ecosystem. It’s a no from me.

5 Likes

Hello.
On the contrary, we have been funded since August. Memes are a frequent occurrence in social networks. As the sentence says, memes have a viral nature and positive emotions. There are a lot of people with a sense of humor, a desire to earn and prove themselves. We interact not only with Near projects, therefore we attract people not from the ecosystem to the blockchain. Using common hashtags like #network #airdrop #memecontest and others, our publications are seen in Twitter news feeds and thereby learn about Near. We are a kind of fun, creative and marketing department of Near. Funny because our memes are humorous in nature. Our creativity is manifested in the fact that each meme is created individually by a member of the community. Marketing consists in the fact that we attract and distribute information among the blockchain and new participants. Here is the previous approval of the month of August: [APPROVED] Memes on social networks. Good day. Thanks

1 Like

Hello.
The number of moderators has been increased due to the appearance of a new branch of social networks Discord. The report will be provided this week. The delay in the report is due to the sending of funding, which we received three days ago. The increase in the requested amount is due to an increase in the number of participants in the chat and thereby increased the amount of work on processing information, checking the quality of memes. We also interact with other projects, monitoring chats, news feeds and communication with other moderators takes a lot of time. Good day. Thanks

1 Like

unable to support in current form

1 Like

Thanks for your proposal,

I supported previous proposal and even had some fun submitting one meme.

I note that since the last proposal was submitted and I briefly engaged with my own submission, I have not seen any of the memes coming out of this initiative shared on my Twitter feed.

As the proposal mentions, virality is the key metric to assess the success of memes. At this stage the growth of Telegram and twitter accounts has been modest and the memes do not seem to be having the intended effect.

We are going through a hard time and we are required to prioritise projects that can have the highest impact on Ecosystem

I do not support this proposal at this stage.

1 Like

totally support, no sense and no benefit these mems are providing