Hi NEAR Community,
Last month, we started building the NEAR DACH community, which includes Germany, Austria, and Switzerland.
We have created accounts on the most important platforms such as Telegram, Twitter, Medium, and LinkedIn, and, since the goal is to also have activity on-chain and showcase NEAR’s capabilities, we created a NEAR Social account.
Even though the market conditions do not give much engagement and the first month is not over yet, we think we had a very good start. We welcomed the first community members, translated and wrote our own articles and we have also planned the first events.
Our report for the month of May will follow in a week’s time once we wrap up the month. However, this should not stop us from continuing to grow and plan for the month of June.
Name: NEAR DACH DAO
Astro DAO: NEAR DACH DAO
DAO address: near-dach.sputnik-dao.near
NEAR Social: NEAR DACH
NEAR Wallet: dach.near
Funding scheme: 1 month (June 2023)
Since we just launched in May, our primary goal is to continue to grow on all channels. The best way to achieve this is with community events with other DACH communities or with contests.
Community & growth
- Drive growth through AMAs with other DACH communities on relevant channels.
- Interact with the NEAR community on relevant platforms to increase awareness and grow the community
- Provide 24/7 support on all DACH channels.
- Set up and maintain bots to ensure security in the community
- Translate key articles into German
- Create our own articles about NEAR technology or ecosystem in German
- Publish content on all channels in a platform-specific style
- Create content and banners that are aligned with NEAR’s brand design
- Create content for AMAs. This includes questions, answers, forms, banners, and copy for announcements
- Research potential partnerships
- Communicate and maintain partnerships
We plan to measure success by the end of June using the following metrics.
- Providing 24/7 support on all channels
- Increasing the number of members in the Telegram channel organically to 30 active members
- Increasing the followers on Twitter organically to ~30
- Translate/create 1 article per week
- Host two online events (AMA/Contest)
- Growing the DACH community and providing daily support on all channels = 750 $USDT (250 $USDT x 1 month x 3 core)
- Translate/write at least 1 article per week, bringing us to a total of 4 articles = 400 $USDT total.
- 2 AMAs/Contest with another DACH community = 1,200 $USDT (600 $USDT x 2 AMAs)
- Creation of content and banners that are adapted to the brand design of NEAR = $150 (25 $USDT x 6)
- Management = 600 $USDT
- Business Development, Research, Planning & Conducting Events, Ideating, Reporting
Total costs for May, and June 3,100 $USDT