[CLOSED] Muti bakes | NEAR Fortune Cookies | 2nd round

Muti Bakes 2nd Round!

We are heating up the oven to get that new batch of fortune cookies freshly baked, but this time, spicing up the process a little.

For this round, we would like to explore the mystical universe of… memes :grinning:
So let’s make it funky… shall we?

This are the guidelines:

• Unleash that humour with a meme of your own imagination and include a sentence of wisdom, keeping the focus on those creative/artistic struggles and adventures (not mandatory, but highly appreciated)
  • Use muti logo / use NEAR logo

How is it working?
Submit your cookie in this forum post + your near name → you will get a participation gift (check below)
We will run a voting poll in the forum, inviting the community to participate and choose the top 5 cookies!

• 5 most voted cookies by the community will be rewarded with 20 NEAR each and mint as NFTs on the mutibakery store, being sold for 1 NEAR with split royalties and revenue for the DAO (10%) and the artist (90%)
  • Every cookie contribution will receive a 3 NEAR participation reward upon submission into this forum post → requires payout proposal in mutiDAO linking the post with your cookie and your nearname.
  • If you are on the top 5 we will reach out and ask you to make a proposal payout to mutiDAO so you can get your reward!
  • In the case of strong participation flow, we will limit the number of submissions to 30. Like this we assure that every submission receives the participation reward.
    - Please submit only one cookie :slight_smile:

When is it rolling?

• Starting now! Deadline for cookie submission is the 14th of September
  • Voting Poll runs on forum from the 15th of September until the 19th.
  • 19th of September the winners will be announced in our channels/forum and the cookies will be minted as NFTs in mutibakery

Any questions feel free to reach out in here or through TG!
Looking forward to see your submissions! :green_heart:

10 Likes

trendheo.near
THIET KE MEME COOKIE MUTIDAO(22.8.2021)1

7 Likes

eyesome.near

here’s our 8bit contribution to the cause! cheers muti

6 Likes

This is my cookie, are you aware of that @Dtee ??

2 Likes

Post has been flagged and will obviously not be considered for the bounty, original has been posted by @Dedeukwu last month. Original post here [CLOSED] Muti bakes I NEAR Fortune Cookies I Edition I - #20 by Dedeukwu

Please only post your own original artwork and in general simply don’t steal! This is a friendly and open community and we’d like to keep it that way.

5 Likes

Post removed

@Dtee - Don’t steal content.

Further violations will result in a ban.

If you’d like to contest the claims, please shoot me a DM. However, it seems like this is OC from @Dedeukwu

Please review the Community Guidelines.

Thanks for raising it @tabear

7 Likes

Thank you for being so attentive!

5 Likes

Thanks @David_NEAR for removing and @tabear for the heads up……:raised_hands:t6::purple_heart:

3 Likes

lucterra.near

9 Likes

konsounds.near

4 Likes

startico2017.near

7 Likes

samsoda.near

Muti Cookie meme – Sam Soda

5 Likes

look at this cute bake:) from max_p.near

5 Likes

Thanks for the submission @SamSoda !
This time our focus is on memes. Just checking in if you’d like to change your submission for a more meme related visual or if you’d like to keep it that way? Up to you :slight_smile: In case you’d like to exchange, feel free just to change your uploaded image :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, I edited my submission! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

rainerzufall.near has baked a random cookie

3 Likes

artists dont need to eat

:slight_smile: frnvpr.near

5 Likes

Delicuous bake! mthaitrinh.near

4 Likes

dsdvgsdgdsvds
mgiabao.near