[Closed] Love is Near - 3 track EP

Love is Near - ep

Hello councils and the great members of the Nxm community.

My name is Samuel Bissaka. I am a vocalist, student, community builder and currently working in this space as a social media moderator for Naear x Art Dao.

Project: Proposing to record a 3 track EP with the title “Love is Near”

I have been doing music for a while now (dropping freestyles and covers) but I have not released a debut. I am happy that I got to know about this great community supporting independent artist like myself in giving visibility to their talent and making their dreams come through.

Some of my freestyle & Cover :

Objective of this project:

1. Onboard members from the Music Talk Group to NxM:
    I founded a community called “music talk”, where we discuss trending songs, host rap battles, give constructive music criticism, celebrity gist, talent nurturing and many more.

This community has a good number of music talents. As A founder of this community, having a project sponsored by the NxM guild will attract the interest of the great talent of the Music Talk Group; thereby making their onboarding process seamless.

1. Major Impact in my music career: This EP will be my first project ever; this will not only be an avenue for me to showcase my talent but uplift my status as an artiste.

we all know how difficult it may be for an indie artist with little or resource make it in the music scene.

1. It will be a great addition to the list of NFT music in the NxM store and Tamango streaming platform

2. This ep will tend to give visibility to NxM outside the Near community: I intend to distribute this EP on traditional platforms too. The “NxM” logo will be shown boldly in the artwork.

3. Collaboration: I will be working with a producer from the Nxm community @Macjaycee1 and also onboard feature and some amazing talent from my Music Talk group on the EP.

Estimated finish time:
• 3 to 4 weeks upon approval.

Budget:

• Production cost - $250 : I will be working with different producers on this. This cost include payment for production , booking of studio session, additional adds like backups, live saxophone and base guitarist.

• Mix & Mastering - $150 : After the production of this song, the service of a sound engineer will be sorted for final mixing touches. This will enhance the quality of the sound.

• Promotion on social media - $60: Upon the successful completion of this project, after it has been minted on the NxM store and uploaded on Tamango, I will promote the NFT link and tamago link on Twitter via sponsor ads.

• Music Cover - $40: This covers the cost of making an attractive cover art for the EP.

• Total : $500

Membership Tag.

Thank you so much for this amazing opportunity.

I look forward to the approval of this project, it will impact my music career greatly.

Thank you @vandal for establishing this great platform.

Thank you @rhymetaylor @Monish016 @Paul @williamx for the warm welcoming.

Happy to be here :hibiscus::heart:

Wallet ID : Bissaka.near

3 Likes

Finally, good to see you share your talent with us at Nxm. Good job friend :+1:

1 Like

Thank you so much @Supercoolkay :pray:t4::heart:

Dear @Bissaka

Thank you for your proposal.

Sorry to inform the proposal is not approved after council review. Due to the limitation in funding, we only can support a small number of proposals that clearly state the potential value added to the community, with detail action plan, reasonable cost breakdown.

We invite you to revise & put up proposal in the next funding round!

Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks @williamx

I would come up with an amazing project that will be of great interest to you all.

Thank you @rhymetaylor @Monish016