[Closed] Increase funding request for the crossword puzzle challenge and community engagement activities

Lol. That lost context.
I wonder if you have even read the chats​:thinking:
I thought you read the chata before cut paste something from chats on tg.
It was related to a crossword puzzle on which i couldnt solve and lost to some other person solving the puzzle.

Lol i dont know what context is being made out by putting that snap here

1 Like

@Dacha apparently is qualified to determine such assignation. We are a meme coin, no denying that. Much of the shilling that happened occurred before May when our initial proposal went through. We have covered over 30 projects in the near and aurora ecosystems. We have given over 400 near and 900k Shitzu as prizes. We continue to collaborate with one of the original developers in near. In our Twitter engagements we never shill the coin in association with the puzzles. Why are you dead set in fudding us?

4 Likes

I’m very sad to read it.

1 Like

What the names? I believe we need to pay their attention ASAP.

Probably Mike ?

1 Like

Sad? Not sure if you understand. We have created over 30 crossword puzzles to promote those projects. We have funded the prize in the form of near and Shitzu tokens. The rewards far exceed the funding we have received from the grant. You need to reconsider your angle of attack, you clearly have the wrong target

2 Likes

It’s not an attack. I’m wondering how a person who was shilling the token and after that our community members lost their money is continuing to argue with me.

It would be great to know purposes of the NF grant

2 Likes

That is not my address. Just like your previous assumptions. My purpose is clearly written in the previous threads and reports.

That address belongs to the original developer of the application. The purpose of the grant is to maintain the puzzle contest along with other engagement activities to promote to the near ecosystem. I implore you to review our reports and look at our efforts since May. Furthermore, you should recuse yourself from passing judgment on this proposal since you’re clearly biased against us.

1 Like

You say we shilled shitzu to you guys right
And it’s down 97%
You weren’t able to identify the person who did such
Nobody forced you to invest or forced your community members
You can say Near was shilled to you also because I do believe you bought near for a reason and Near is currently down a lot from ath right?
Why don’t you blame the marketing team for allowing you to know about Near and tell VCs to stop funding the ecosystem?
I have never seen @agt shilling or let me say forcing people to buy shitzu!
He has only been making awareness on the shitzu by using crossword puzzles and getting twitter posts from the puzzles from outside the community.
The puzzles are meant for education and for fun,of recent a community member made a puzzle on cosmos ecosystem, it was a tough puzzle but at the end it made us to learn certain things about cosmos ecosystem.
No one has ever forced anyone to buy shitzu since the beginning of the collabs,the community is all about having fun and getting knowledge and if you choose to purchase the token, it’s on you

6 Likes

This is the truth and only the truth

2 Likes

Look at screenshots above.

1 Like

Hi @agt,

The structure of this proposal is missing most of the requirements needed for approval. Furthermore, we haven’t approved projects without utility in the past to my knowledge.

There are too many aspects to this community that resemble building a community around shilling and contests which don’t ultimately generate traction for the near ecosystem.

Even if the focus is on NFTs, we shouldn’t encourage people to familiarize themselves with blockchain technology for the first time by losing money in a 10K pfp to pump and dump.

Sorry, it’s a no from me.

2 Likes

He did not recommend, concerning the screenshots you took, I’m going to reply everyone of them.
He did not recommend it,if you have ever been in a meme project, you would those are common words,not endorsement.

In reviewing this proposal and the comments following comments, there are too many questions and uncertainties – as well as a lack of metrics showing progress from past funding (I don’t see a report from July for example) – if you have that, please share and post on this thread). I also agree with @Klint – we have tried supporting experiments rooted in contests/prizes, rewards and shilling and over time they do not show long-term, significant growth in their metrics. For those reasons, I cannot support this proposal.

Because the majority of the council is not in support, I am closing this proposal out.

1 Like

Sir I believe you miss the point.

The purpose of him asking for a grant is to educate and bring familiarity to Near and educate about other ecosystems, I say to you that the shilling you might see is done through crosswords or humble support to get awareness!

Shitzu only wishes to support the Near eco by making tasking puzzles which are educative and fun!

I am contacting projects on other chains to get them to do a crossword with shitzu on their ecosystem and make them come to Near indirectly

How you may say
Let’s say the project I contact makes a puzzle of 25 questions 15 from them and 10 from shitzu about Near and Aurora ecosystem

We give them a number of hints they should give to their Community and the remaining stay with the shitzu Community and so there members will come to shitzu Community and ask for hints,in the process of searching for answers they learn about the near and Aurora ecosystem bit by bit, the same applies for the project involved.
And I believe that would generate traction!
If their Community members win it, they will create a near address to receive the reward and they will become an address on aurora when they receive shitzu.
Shitzu is a meme coin that uses crosswords to educate and have fun but we do not endorse anyone to buy it,they are free to make their decisions.

Concerning the NFT
I think you know they only bought the NFT to support the project not to encourage pump and dump!:slightly_smiling_face:
Nothing shitzu does forces you to buy anything!
It’s for knowledge!

Pls read this and review it again.

@agt dropped a report from july,you must have missed it
Pls give us more time before you close the proposal.

Concerning the screenshots,I will reply them very soon and show you that those screenshot prove nothing!
It was him who purchased shitzu and is emotional about the loss he incurred despite no one forcing him.
That is what I see

We are creating crossword puzzles for the community. You approved our first proposal, and we have over-delivered. There is no shilling involved. Those snapshots were taken out of context. Most of the projects we have covered deal with the infrastructure of the Near ecosystem. E.G. Flux, Near sharding, Aurora’s defi. We have only done a couple on NFTs. We have done several projects from other chains i.e ada, avax, and several cross-chain apps. For example for the real bird puzzle, focused on layer zero implementation and technology.

The crossword site - https://crossword.xyz/ is a near smart contract. Its loaded with near and then a puzzle is created. Shitzu is collaborating with the site to promote all projects within the ecosystem. The current puzzle is covering an up-and-coming dao - Presence Dao, we are currently working with Astro Dao to create several puzzles based on their upcoming DAOs and projects.

We have rewarded the entire Near community with over 400 Near. Concomitantly, we are also promoting the entire eco. Please look at our reports from July and August, you can see our labor does not entail any form of shilling. That aspect has been unjustly highlighted in this forum.

Report for August - [REPORT] Shitzu crossword puzzles contests and engagements for August 2022

1 Like

Here is the report for July, it was submitted promptly that month.

You seem to lack the context, he’s not complaining he’s making a joke
The purpose of the grant is not ultimately to promote shitzu token, it is to promote the near and Aurora ecosystem and let people decide if they want to purchase shitzu if they want to

We are creating crossword puzzles for the community. You approved our first proposal, and we have over-delivered. There is no shilling involved. Those snapshots were taken out of context. Most of the projects we have covered deal with the infrastructure of the Near ecosystem. E.G. Flux, Near sharding, Aurora’s defi. We have only done a couple on NFTs. We have done several projects from other chains i.e ada, avax, and several cross-chain apps. For example for the real bird puzzle, focused on layer zero implementation and technology.

The crossword site - https://crossword.xyz/ is a near smart contract. Its loaded with near and then a puzzle is created. Shitzu is collaborating with the site to promote all projects within the ecosystem. The current puzzle is covering an up-and-coming dao - Presence Dao, we are currently working with Astro Dao to create several puzzles based on their upcoming DAOs and projects.

We have rewarded the entire Near community with over 400 Near. Concomitantly, we are also promoting the entire eco. Please look at our reports from July and August, you can see our labor does not entail any form of shilling. That aspect has been unjustly highlighted in this forum.

Report for August - [REPORT] Shitzu crossword puzzles contests and engagements for August 2022