[Closed]Impacting near ecosystem (nmh)

@Klint

This is a value Near is impacting to the society sir, and each attendees will be onboarded and also enabling them to have further understanding about near ecosystem and of course this will let them regularly use near, build projects as creatives with the community on Near.

There is a process for submission and onboarding

There will be full attendance of those present for the event in which in that process there will be an execution of Opening of Near Wallet. According to the negotiation between We and the Owner of the Event place, there will probably be a purchase of any eatable and drinkable substance via Near Protocol. This is achievable.

Hey guys – I don’t doubt your enthusiasm or talent as creatives, but at this point there’s just not a strong enough connection for me between growth in the NEAR ecosystem and what you are proposing to do here to support this proposal.

A few comments on my POV:

At one point earlier in the history of NEAR, I think airdrops and opening wallets alone were worthy experiments, but where we are right now with the growth of the ecosystem and NEAR’s goal to reach 1B users, it’s my POV that Community funding should be allocated to projects that an show a clear plan for growth in the ecosystem beyond airdrops to open wallets, as those are becoming less effective strategies for introducing new long-terms users into the ecosystem.

I do think this seems more appropriate for funding from the CreativesDAO. To allocate Community funds from the MarketingDAO, I am typically more likely to support projects that can demonstrate:

• Some degree of growth and traction from an existing audience
  • A clear plan around what information you are trying to share with examples of content that they will use in marketing
  • Ability to show how your marketing and content is uniquely adding value for the growth of the ecosystem. For example, you mention teaching via Telegram, but a lot of the topics you mention are content one can already find online. How will funding this content add value to the ecosystem?
3 Likes

@so608

I’m so graced that you gave your feedback. Well you are right by your words. About those content found online, is true but many can’t probably understand. Basically they ain’t use to such world of technology. So bringing people together through a platform around the world via our event, further educating and empowering them can add value to the ecosystem. Funding this content can add value with the means of

1. Social Value : Having a target of creating millions of Near Users with consistency by engaging educative content, contest, joining community/forum and sponsorship through social media

2. Bringing Creatives together with innovative ideas in impacting the ecosystem either by music/art , fashion etc. In effort of having a return in sales via Near.

3. Initiate buying and selling of goods and service with our existing and upcoming partners via Near protocol. This is achievable Ms

We are working hard to be a core movement :muscle:of this innovation with positivity and good thinking on our side. Give us a try and see the impact atleast this will be use as a future reference engaging with @marketingdao-council for future projects. Thank you

1 Like

Absolutely :heart:… you already hit the point

1 Like

@marketingdao-council tagging for your attention. Thank you

Wow this is great. You are doing well my gee

1 Like

Thank you team. Hopefully we make it out of here

Tagging @Dacha @Klint @so608 @satojandro @David_NEAR for attention. Thank you. It’s being weeks now. Kindly review. Thank you for your time and kindness. Kudos to you guys for impacting the ecosystem.

1 Like

Hey guys – I am not able to support this proposal.

As I said before, I do not question your enthusiasm or talent. I don’t think this is a fit for the MarketingDAO. It’s a better fit for the CreativesDAO in my opinion. It’s more about a creative project for connecting people than it is about marketing an already existing initiative that needs a funding boost to get farther faster.

I also am not currently a big fan of projects that are reliant on airdrops for onboarding.

That said, I appreciate your enthusiasm for the ecosystem and hope you will continue participating.

2 Likes

@so608 Creative Dao doesn’t fund an individual project. And i never meant airdrop but a pullup banner with near logo boldly written on it. Kindly look into this please @marketingdao-council @cryptocredit

1 Like

Having reviewed this proposal i dont feel able to support in its current form.

I feel that it is lacking in demonstrating how it will bring value to near.

1 Like

Okay thanks maybe i will come back with my proposal after working on your doubt. God bless you all. I appreciate the council for their time. @marketingdao-council @David_NEAR @cryptocredit @Klint @Dacha @so608 @satojandro

1 Like