[CLOSED] HYPE DAO FASHION COLLECTION season 1

HypeDao Fashion Collection is about creating fashion merch collection of 5 piece and engaging digital artist with bounty to play with art that promote $NEAR Protocol and the 5 best art will be selected by the council members of hype dao and the arts will be printed on the 5 piece fashion merch collection. The 5 best arts will be rewarded and their arts will be minted in Hype dao store in mintbase and merch collection will be available for the collectors of the minted arts.

How to participate

1. Join Hype dao telegram channel Telegram: Contact @HypeDao and follow make sure you are following hype dao on Twitter https://twitter.com/HypeDAO?t=LRB2_jhFnjQGxcpFGohsVA&s=09

2. create a digital art that promotes $NEAR Protocol, try and be creative.

3. 5 best entries will be selected and minted in Hype dao mintbase store and as well printed on the hype dao fashion collection merch.

Bounty reward: $50 USN each for the best 5 digital art.

Bounty starts from 29th September to 10th October 2022

Fashion collection of 5 production and printing $350 USN [APPROVED]HypeDao August Fashion Collection

29 Likes

Almost done on the design

4 Likes

Loving it. I’ll definitely participate

3 Likes

Okay… Good wishes​:heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

hello
I made some gen patterns with the NEAR logo and I think they would make super cool fabrics

EDIT TO LET JUST ONE

I mean, they can be applied to different materials but in my head I would make a collection with these patterns on the fabric.

Hope you like it, thank you.

I made some mockups

:heart:
L.
luluca_l.near

4 Likes

This bounty is one art per entry… So I suggest you summit only one art…

6 Likes

The Future is NEAR
This art is simple and represent NEAR PROTOCOL, bigger and better than ever. Stepping out of the dark and being accepted by everyone in the society

Wallet: pallojnr.near

6 Likes

Hi! Can you please specify the technical requirements? Size, ppi, format, colors if needed. Which will be those ? T-shirts or anything else?

Will be author mentioned as a creator in mintbase store? What about the royalties and split? Which price do you plan to put?

Regards

3 Likes

We will decide all this after announcing the winners. As the the size, ur art should come in square just those entries above

5 Likes

this is submission 2 of 2 that i will be submitting for the Hype Dao fashion collection @Styleherbalist

and some mockups as well :slight_smile:

tech1.near

5 Likes

If i understood correctly, 1 entry per artist. So better pick one or tag the post author and ask again
Regards

3 Likes

I like how is looking shopbag :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Is one entry per artist… You have to choose one art and summit

2 Likes

apologies, my fault in thinking it was one post per entry, will remove one of them now

1 Like

sorry, my fault in thinking it was one post per entry, will take out one of them now

1 Like

My Entry for

HYPE DAO FASHION COLLECTION!

NEAR ID: mikiiel_oc.near

6 Likes

Hi this is my enrty, hope you guys like it.

Near wallet : joseash.near

6 Likes

Squeezebugatt.near

2 Likes

Had to design this with the $Near logo. Hope it makes the cut. Took a lot of creativity to come up with this. Let’s go :muscle:t5:

1 Like

Hi this is my enrty.

The Near.

Wallet:ashiya.near

6 Likes