yonakawaii.near

2 Likes

Hi hypedao fam this is my en

IMG_20221010_233325_193

rty

My near kengreg.near

3 Likes

Hi fam,

This is my entry. A voxel made from near logo. I can share .vox file later.
Near Wallet: Ian.Bob

2 Likes

This bounty is now closed… Thanks to everyone that participated. The winners will be announced soon

8 Likes

Congratulations to the winners in advance

4 Likes

All the participants of this bounty should be patient… Hype Dao council members are busy at the moment @Ligaya @kodandi @MALAMAYA soon they will select the winners

6 Likes

All participants please make sure you have your wallet address posted so that we can reward you!!!

8 Likes

Congratulations to the winners! @Pallo @mikiiel @Squeezebugatti @eyesore.near @Milez_dah_god !!! I submitted payout proposals for everyone except @Squeezebugatti because it wasn’t accepting your NEAR address. Squeeze my friend if you could either submit the payout proposal yourself or contact me with an updated NEAR wallet I will do the payout for you. https://app.astrodao.com/dao/hypedao.sputnik-dao.near/proposals

All the winners will added as minters to our mintbase store as soon as I’m done writing this forum post. The store is set up so that 40% of the first sale revenues goes back into the DAO treasury. Pricing of your art, royalties and any other revenue splits are up to you to decide. We WILL get your art collected. hype.mintbase1.near on Mintbase

I am also sending HYPE social tokens to all participants!!! Thank you to @Styleherbalist and the NEAR Digital Fashion DAO for this amazing collaboration. I can’t wait to see the final products!

8 Likes

Thank you very much for loving and accepting my art

3 Likes

Thanks Kodandi. There was a little mix up with my wallet. Here it is Squeezebugatti.near

2 Likes

It’s all sorted out now. NEAR is the future.
And thanks for choosing my art. My wallet ID is - Squeezebugatti.near

got it! thank you. I posted your payout proposal and sent you some hype social tokens and I’m going to add you to our mintbase shop now.

4 Likes

That will be awesome. Thank you. You’re far too kind.

3 Likes