[CLOSED] Hype Battle Week 3

Turning Red: Demoniac Bear
The authentic narrative specifies a 13-year-old torn between staying her mother’s dutiful daughter and the chaos of adolescence. Their family has blood which is if changes to her interests, relationships, and body weren’t enough, whenever she gets too excited, she “poofs” into a giant red panda. But when the ritual planned for her to evict the red panda in her body, the ritual went wrong and made her more demonic. She becomes a much stronger demoniac bear, and suddenly she will never back to herself as a child.

NEAR Wallet: klaynramos.near

15 Likes

Since there’s is no man in their family except by her father, who has an old wound and can’t walk properly which obviously can’t survive in enemies attacks, Mulan impersonates herself as a man when Hun invade in China. Then the ancestors send Mushu, a little dishonored dragon to aid Mulan in her quest. Chinese military tropes successfully stop Hun invasion.

But in a long run, Mulan accidentally discovered that she’s the daughter of Hun’s leader that she killed and she was used by the Chinese Military to stay in their position (for power) and to win againts them. Because of despair and anger, Mulan ran through the Emperor’s place to kill him, but then before she can do that, Chinese Military killed her first. But then before death envelopes her, she promised to herself that she will take revenge in her next life.

After a long time, Mulan reincarnated in a year 2000. By that time, the spirit of Mushu that was now more powerful than before, waited for her for so long. Mushu protect her and stay behind her back.

As she promised, she’s now one of the terrorist who disguised as an innocent student who planned to destroy and invade Chinese government. She is a skilled sharp shooter who killed government leaders and planning to take over the country. Because of what happened, she was possessed by anger, despair and cruelty.

genvergara.near

9 Likes

Once Upon a Princess

My entry features Sofia, an ordinary girl who becomes a princess overnight when her mom marries the king. The adventurous young girl, Sofia must learn how to adjust to royal life. Throughout her journey, Sofia learns that it isn’t having a title that imparts royal demeanor; it’s that having the characteristics of honesty, loyalty, compassion and grace make one worthy of the role.
All is well when darkness corrupted the Amulet of Avalor. Sophia, the wearer sets in turning the Kingdom of Enchancia her playground as she plays the role of a good princess. Once upon a princess now turns evil.

dopey27.near

6 Likes

I can’t draw but I’m enjoying people’s art as I grew up with disney movies. really great art :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Tangled is one of the most successful Walt Disney Animation films in history. Rapunzel, the main character, is a beautiful and kind-hearted woman with gleaming gold hair. Rapunzel is my favorite Disney character because of her positive characteristics. But what if Rapunzel became a badass villain? How will she appear? This is how I envisioned Rapunzel as a villain.

maxzeinly.near

9 Likes

Tinkerbell is an example of a mythical creature that are grouped and belongs in the Nymph families which are classified as fae or potameides being. Since these types of mythical critters are being fantasized as small humanoid with wings, I just want to share my idea of what my inner universe wants to depict on what are their real appearance. Their natural habits are playing with lost travellers in the mystical forest once you have stepped on a magical runes chanted by scary beasts and witches then making them as sacrifice to the abyssal queen of the mystical forest. Guillermo Del Toro’s “Pan’s Labyrinth” is one of my inspirations on TinkerBell’s appearance and since these is an example of a divine folklore, I illustrated her as a biblically accurate angel.

yoneru.near

12 Likes

What if Ralph and Vanellope failed to save the Internet and got infected with a Virus.

Here’s my Entry, I hope you like it. Thank you for this opportunity to share my work with you.

hndcraft.near

11 Likes

In this Universe Mulan is an Evil Dragon Queen.

Mulan transformed into a Humanoid Dragon after being fused with a Legendary Dragon known as Mushu her Sidekick from the Disney movie Mulan.

Hope you like it. Thank you.
Especial thanks to my wife and brother for the support and some tips.

msister.near

7 Likes

Uploading: Villain Stitch 1.png…
“Evil Stitch”

My favorite character in disney is Stitch because he is designed to be abnormally strong, virtually indestructible, super intelligent, and very mischievous. His adorable, loving relationship with Lilo and her ʻohana. He is bulletproof, fireproof, shockproof, can think faster than a supercomputer, can see in the dark, and can move objects 3,000 times his size.

Now this is how I imagined Stitch if he turns out to be an evil villain.

Near ID :

d58399f8701f6bc032da394d29ccf31482591760a0dadb76978679496ebc968d

2 Likes

Hello there, can you please repost the image of your entry?

After attaching Your image please wait For it to Load and Upload before Typing so your entry will appear together with Your Description​:heart::blush:

1 Like

“Sometimes it’s hard to find your way home, you have to adapt.”
An older Alice.

wallet: beadias.near

5 Likes

Can I send it somewhere else? I’ve already messaged Hypedao, there’s always an error when I upload the file :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

“Evil Stitch”

My favorite character in disney is Stitch because he is designed to be abnormally strong, virtually indestructible, super intelligent, and very mischievous. His adorable, loving relationship with Lilo and her ʻohana. He is bulletproof, fireproof, shockproof, can think faster than a supercomputer, can see in the dark, and can move objects 3,000 times his size.

Now this is how I imagined Stitch if he turns out to be an evil villain.

jeremiah9520.near

Reposting his entry for a reason that his attempt to attach the images is shows unsupported.

7 Likes

Thank you so much Miss Ligaya :heart:

1 Like

Good Day Fam, This Bounty Is Now Closed. We will announce The Winners Soon.

Thank You guys For participating and Sharing Your talents With Us :blush::heart:

14 Likes

when will the winners be announced?

1 Like

Good Day my dear Fellow Near Artist. We will announce the winners Soon as councils are busy right Now and waiting to Finalize the Final Results.

I hope you guys understand and please bear with us :blush::blush::fire::rocket::rocket:

Lfg :metal::metal:

4 Likes

Why do the authors of creative works comply with the rules and deadlines, but the organizers do not?
This is disrespectful to the participants.
We spend a lot of time to draw, and for many this is not the only competition.

2 Likes

Hello Friend, I understand and respect your Opinion, hype dao council reconstruct the Voting system of The Battles and It takes days to finalize the Final meeting and also one of our council is sick lately but we promise to deliver the Winners Today :heart::blush:

2 Likes

Hello Our Dear Near Artist.

The Long Wait is Over and Today we are going To announce The Winners Of Our Hype Battle #3.

All Artworks Are So Amazing and We see the Passions of all The Artist They Shared to Hype Battle but just like the Other battles we need to Select and Choose our Top 3.

All Disney Characters are well drawn with a poweful aura on every Strokes and styles and we also see that we have new Faces and new Artist Hop in here in our Weekly battle.

Creativity,Originality and The Most Important is Following the Theme and Concepts Given.

Here it is Our Top 3 on this battle.

1st Place: @Yoneru (Tinkerbell that Looks like a Witch rather than A Fairy now)
2nd Place: @Monosid ( Wall-E the distroyer of Earth)
3rd place: @Maxzeinly (The Baddass Rapunzel)

Thank You Guys For participating on this Bounty and See you in Hype Battle #4 soon.

And Also We would like to share with You Guys that Hype Dao opened a Mintbase store Now Where you can mint all your entries in Hype Battles.
We will drop the Store and More Details about it on Our Next battle.

Please Request Your Prizes on Hype Dao Astro Dao. And don’t forget to Attach the Link of hype battle #3 in the Put your Link Section In your Proposal of transfer…
Hype Dao Astro Dao

Any Comments And Question please Dm me here in Forum or in our Telegram Chat​:heart::blush:

We also Have your Arts Featured here in Hype Dao Twitter Account.
Reels on instagram Coming soon​:metal::rocket:

https://twitter.com/HypeDAO/status/1551860246582546432?t=Ra0ICPHbE06Ff0xyv47flg&s=19

6 Likes