(CLOSED) Hype Battle #4 Draw it On your Own Style

Good Day Near Community.

HYPE BATTLE IS HERE :fire::fire:

Art is not what you see, but what you make others see". Edgar Degas

Theme/Concept: Create a Movie Poster illustrating The Life of an Artist In Metaverse.

Hype Battle will Start July 29,2022
And Will end on August 9,2022
12 Noon Asia Time (August 9 12 midnight EST)
Announcing of winners Will be on August 15,2022

3 Winners

1st prize: 10Near
2nd prize: 7Near
3rd prize: 3Near

TOTAL OF 20 NEAR

Any artstyle is acceptable,chibi,anime,vexel,vector,digital paint

You need to keep it original

Backgrounds from Internet is Prohibited

Entry with most Heart react is Appreciated, but it will not put you in winners list

Judging The Entries will depends on Your Arts,the Creativity,Originality of an Artwork, and Cleanliness

For all the Participants a Short Description together with Your Entry can Help the council to Understand Your arts .

Dont Forget to Include your NEAR WALLET ADDRESS in your submission.

Winners will be selected by The COUNCIL

EVERYBODY IS WELCOME TO JOIN :heart:

Our Mission In This Hype Battle is to showcase Worldwide Talents and Creativity of People In Near Community.

And To all Participants please Tweet Your Entries and tag @HypeDao :heart::kissing_heart:.

Please Feel Free To Join Hype Dao Telegram :
Telegram: Contact @hypedao to share Your WIPS, and getting to know each Other also and Also Send some Work In Progress Arts.

Also we have Discord Channel : HypeDAO
We have Hype Battle Bi Weekly channel there where u can Share your Hype Entries :fire::fire::fire:

For comment and Questions please Dm me in Hype Dao Telegram Ligaya here at your Service :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

All Entries Should Not Be minted As long as battle in Not Over

19 Likes

This is my entry for this bounty i hope you like it, my journey to the metaverse.

I did this on digital app Ibisipaint through mobile phone thank you so much.

princesslorraine.near

7 Likes

Hey Guys. Hype battle #4 will be extended until August 12. Just want to UP this Bounty to Everybody​:heart::heart:

7 Likes

I will definitely participate in this bounty

2 Likes

My entry on The Life on Metaverse all done via photoshop cs6 (pentool & mouse) nasartz012.near

11 Likes

Life of an Artist in Metaverse
This is what the artist looks like while they are creating art in metaverse, they have the equipments, coffee of course, sometimes working until midnight, they have money :joy:

Near Wallet ID : yonakawaii.near

10 Likes

THE LIFE OF ARTIST IN METAVERSE

“HOLD MATATAG!!”

software used:Krita
near Id: stressedtomato.near

9 Likes

“The Life of an Artist on Metaverse”

This is me as an artist in Metaverse, a girl with dark circles and messy hair. An artist who doesn’t get herself fixed every day and hunting bounties on Near Protocol. I stayed at home with my phone and draw in every minute. I’m an artist who have a fighting spirit who can draw but not really that expert but still trying my best to entry my arts into some competitions. With my art, I was able to gain money and provide my needs. With art on Near, I learned on how to earn money and was able to sustain my needs with my own efforts. I learned to be independent and not to ask money from my family.

Artist ID: pemmiee.near

6 Likes

6 Likes

Hi this is my entry, hope you like it. Thank you!

kyra_27.near

6 Likes

Hi everyone, Good day! Here’s my entry for Battle #4

"LINKED: Artist Life in Metaverse"

The story goes when an ordinary student/artist decided to enter the Metaverse. Gradually, the artist felt like she’s living a life in space and ocean - so wide to explore, free and endless. A life in cloud 9 indeed, making strangers into friends, making arts into something extraordinary. What more can an artist ask for?

Now Showing in Cinemas Worldwide
~
I’ve seen that most of the artists in Metaverse are students so I decided to make her a student. Not limited to an individual but to every artists in the Metaverse.

elvatar02.near

9 Likes

This is my life in Metaverse.

“Idea is just like the universe, it’s Infinite.”

Near ID: manonglloyd.near

6 Likes

The Rising Near

Waiting for almost a year, an investor heard a news that the cryptocurrencies are rising again. This is the sign they were looking for. Another chance to sell high and trade lively. The movie revolves around the journey of all the artists and investors around the metaverse and how they cope up with every problems that the economy offers.

Now showing

artsigh.near

3 Likes

OPERATION: TO THE MOON

Blurb:

A hard struck of meteor became the fallen star of Near Metaverse. A Sci-fi story in which artists break the barrier of impossible, a rocketship from hard work and satisfaction. Witness how they have accomplished mission impassable through “OPERATION: TO THE MOON”.

aielnq.near

4 Likes

“THE LIFE OF AN ARTIST IN METAVERSE”

The Journey Begins

In the darkest wherein the society breakdown full of darkness, in reality a massive changes when it comes to different issues and problems that we’ve encountered today.

As an responsible citizens and an artist here in the Near Protocol Blockchain we must start, create, and share to others what we are fighting for. This journey could be possible as our society unite let unity of love and peace forever and beyond.

louietism.near

6 Likes

Great Day Ahead Near Fam​:heart:
We are going to Closed this Bounty 12 hours From Now.
Time check 11am in my side. :heart:

Goodluck and Thanks Guys for participating and sharing your arts. :fire:

5 Likes

For me being part of it was Amazing! I never thought that I’ll be able to join when in real life everything seems to be in my way. That’s why being part of it is a drean come true, like out of this world opportunity :heart:
Forever Thankful to ms. Ligaya​:heart:

amazinggrace011522.near

3 Likes

Being a WORMOMTIST (Working Mom na Artist) is such a challenge, Life is meaningful when you have a child but is thrilling when I bacame part of METAVERSE :heart: It’s like I’m on different part of world :heart:

amazinggrace011522.near

4 Likes

The journey.

My long journey and adventure in the land of the metaverse. For me, the islands that you see in my artwork symbolize trials and every time I cross them is equal to success as well as recognizing me as a passionate artist who is a bounty hunter in the Near Protocol. I am very grateful to Near Forum because I can now help my family and provide for my personal needs. The whale symbolizes the door to the Metaverse, with different classes and great artists that I met and became friends with.

ashiya.near

15 Likes

Kyaa!! This looks amazing!!

1 Like