3 Winners

1st prize: 10Near
2nd prize: 7Near
3rd prize: 3Near

TOTAL OF 20 NEAR

Any artstyle is acceptable,chibi,anime,vexel,vector,digital paint

You need to keep it original

Backgrounds from Internet is Prohibited

Entry with most Heart react is Appreciated, but it will not put you in winners list

Judging The Entries will depends on Your Arts,the Creativity,Originality of an Artwork, and Cleanliness

For all the Participants a Short Description together with Your Entry can Help the council to Understand Your arts .

Dont Forget to Include your NEAR WALLET ADDRESS in your submission.

Winners will be selected by The COUNCIL

EVERYBODY IS WELCOME TO JOIN :heart:

Our Mission In This Hype Battle is to showcase Worldwide Talents and Creativity of People In Near Community.

And To all Participants please Tweet Your Entries and tag @HypeDao :heart::kissing_heart:.

Please Feel Free To Join Hype Dao Telegram :
Telegram: Contact @hypedao to share Your WIPS, and getting to know each Other also and Also Send some Work In Progress Arts.

Also we have Discord Channel : HypeDAO
We have Hype Battle Bi Weekly channel there where u can Share your Hype Entries :fire::fire::fire:

For comment and Questions please Dm me in Hype Dao Telegram Ligaya here at your Service :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

All Entries Should Not Be minted As long as battle in Not Over

29 Likes

Everyone can participate this is good but my drawing skills are too bad but still I have tried to be creative as I could be.
My favourite character is Mickey mouse so i have tried with Mickey.@HypeDao

My address - chauhankumarsingh2134.near

17 Likes

Every Artist Starts From a Newbie Bro, Just Keep it up soon your Arts will be more look Hot and Dope :fire::rocket:

5 Likes

Thanks for such a lovely message.
Thank you so much from bottom my heart. :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heart::heart:

5 Likes

This is great Everyone all the artist including me also experienced to be on the first time phase or newbie, keep it up mate :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::hugs:

2 Likes

:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:
Thanks for making my day…:heart:

2 Likes

My favorite Disney character is Rapunzel and I’ve been wondering ever since, “What if there’s no Gothel and that Rapunzel just had a conflict with herself to have this healing powers on her own because she grew up with an illness?” And that the only thing that could change the villainy inside of her is love which is of course, from Flynn Rider!

NEAR WALLET ADDRESS: @aielnq.near

14 Likes

Her Hair look so powerful :heart::heart_eyes::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank youuu! Rapunzel’s asset is her hair so :see_no_evil::heartpulse:

1 Like

Hello everyone,
It’s my first-time entry on Hype Battle, so I choose Remy Ratatouille, also known as Little Chef. :cook:t3:
:fast_forward: NEAR WALLET ADDRESS: thenos.near

16 Likes

Thanks For Joining Fam, glad to see new Faces in hype battles :fire::fire: thats one of my favorite too :sweat_smile::heart:

1 Like

Hello everyone :slightly_smiling_face:My entry :sweat_smile:
My favorite Disney character is Elsa of frozen​:smiling_face_with_tear:

Near wallet address: emelie1326.near

17 Likes

Hello, My entry

Near Wallet: cengaver.near

12 Likes

Being having a alter personality even makes me better at this bounty to alter a disney princess to be dark villain.

"THE SNOW WITCH"
This is depicted inspired from the disney character Snow white from the movie itself, the inspiration is what if snow white is the real villain and make it switch to be witch.

INSTAGRAM POST LINK

Near Address: louietism.near

16 Likes

thegood.near

10 Likes

My Entry from the movie of “Brave”

I used Princess Merida as my entry of “Princess turning into villain”.
I inspired her being dedicated and strong woman and brave., She doesnt fear for everything if she knows that she’s in the right position. She has a freedom of speach and power of bravery.

Thank you,
jami2017.near

23 Likes

Love it, keep up the good work Gellie!

4 Likes

Thank you sir luis for alwys keep supporting :raised_hands: Gracias Amigo’s :heart:

4 Likes

This my love art so beautiful

3 Likes

Hey, here is entry

near: stunter31.near

10 Likes