[CLOSED] Hype Battle #6 x Marma j Collaboration

Thank you so much ate @Ligaya i already mint it on mintbase store :hugs:

1 Like

Hello fam :heart: here’s my entry.
Artist : @yonakawaii

MIKASA found in Seaside

Sea side is the most sentimental places for mikasa because the place when she was found, she was saved and loved is in beach.

MIKASA ON MINTBASE

yonakawaii.near*

4 Likes

Hello fam, here’s my AI art entry
Near ID: thenos.near
Can you please add me as minter in store to mint this. :smile:

8 Likes

Wow thats :fire: ill tag u here once u already a Minter​:heart: we loved to see your other version shared in telegram on meta gallery soon. And also don’t forget to tweet your entry tagging marma j and hype dao. Your art is so Hot​:rocket::rocket::rocket:

2 Likes

Already add u as minter Fàm​:heart:

1 Like

Hey you, here we gooooo!

:revolving_hearts:

For Mintbase

Banner

Gif forever media
Google Photos

Forever PDF
mrjmk.pdf (3.7 MB)

I would love to mint the backgrounds I created in Paras, if I may, with royalties for myself and the two DAOs.

So…

It’s about infinite love, meeting, partnership, sparkle in the eyes and joy of living. They are Stars!

Minted

:dizzy:
L.
luluca_l.near

2 Likes

Hi this is my entry on the bounty.

In order to show how Marma J-chan helps our adorable dog named Mika, I made a comic-style piece of art. I first began the comics after someone asked MarmaJ-chan to find Mika an adoptive family. Mika is happy to see her new father at the end of the comic, and the guy is likewise glad to see Mika. They both seem to get along, thus we can predict that they will make a terrific couple.

@Ligaya
Wallet : joseash.near

4 Likes

Can you add to mintbase near wallet : guardian22.near

1 Like

Ill tag u here once u added as minter Fam​:heart:

@eyesore.near added your wallet already as minter.

I loved the style :heart::heart_eyes:

1 Like

My entry of Marmaj and Mika the Pot cake

Artist : Jami2017
Tittle : Mika found a new Home

After Mika being lost and found by marmaj. He realize that he found a new home taking care of people that will give him love and care. Found a new place to stay and a new life that will change him.

My minted art in mintbase.

https://www.mintbase.io/meta/5DicjVldggejOQ8Swp7IfaOSoKDM8EUg7V-NhNBTLFU:hype.mintbase1.near

Here is my entry, waiting to be add as a minter, @Ligaya , my near wallet is here :point_down: Thank you!

Near Wallet : jami2017.near

2 Likes

Oh, tnx :star_struck:
@Ligaya please, any guidance on mint, copies, list value, royalties and revenues???
I’m in doubt about this…

1 Like

Copies need to be 1 edition only and the royalties is already default​:heart::blush: price is Not for sale, so you can propose it to marmaj astro dao later on to buy nft in mintbase :heart:

1 Like

Home at Her Arms

Mika is Marma J Chan’s pet, she picked her up in a park and not be cared properly. So she took it and did not think twice to take care of and love it. Mika sincerely loves her boss. It found her true home with Marma J Chan’s arms.

ashiya.near

2 Likes

Here is my entry
After she rescues Mika, she thinks of nothing more than love​:heart::heart:HOME is where our love ones is

exintrovert2.near

3 Likes

angelo2521.near

2 Likes

FOUND YOU

The saving starts at Fort James Beach. I draw the moment when marma j saves mika-chan. She was there in the beach alone yet it’s the same place she was able to found home. Sometimes our most darkest days are the most brightest as well. And it is not everyday that we witnessed something magical so maybe, I guess, Mika reminds that magic when she sees oceans.

Hope you guys like it.
elvatar02.near

2 Likes

Heres my entry fam​:relaxed:

I actually imagined Marma giving a hand to mika. And when Marma has finally touched the paw of her new friend, they both know that they finally found a new home.

jariavex.near

3 Likes

They embraced Mikasa when she was discovered and treat her like a member of the family. As they played on the beach, Marma J made sure to remind Mikasa how much she loved her every day.

here’s my entry :hugs:

vanengs.near

4 Likes