[CLOSED] Hype Battle #5 Draw It On Your Own Style

“Sealed Power”

This dark angel was once a powerful dragon who ruled the land a long time ago. It ruled with tyranny bringing chaos and destruction. The Gods decided to seal it’s power. Now it searches for a way to get it’s power back and to rule again with darkness and fire.

jeremiah9520.near

4 Likes

My submission:
ZYRA THE BLUE LIGHTNING
ZYRA is a character that harnesses lightning. More like the god of thunder.

eliaszinas.near

3 Likes

Gosh we have so ecstatic Entries this Hype Battle :fire::scream:

Goodluck guys​:heart:

Deadline Of submission
8:00 AM Sunday, in Asia Time (August 28,2022)
12:00 AM Sunday, Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) (August 27,2022)

4 Likes

The Sealed Fairy

The fairy was caught by the world’s enemy and held into a cage that no one can ever go to. The time that the fairy got sealed into the cage, the magic in the whole world gone. Will the fairy be save by the strongest person? We’ll find out.

jcsarts.near

4 Likes

Since I have been fond of a mobile rpg game right now, I have chosen to make an imaginary female lead character with a mecha suite and gear that has the ability of power of the wind.

jariavex.near

4 Likes

“The Lost Angel”

This drawing I made is inspired by a figure who is represented in the Bible as the one who betrayed God. Lucifer is him. The most powerful creature ever created, whether it be an angel, an archangel, a cherubim, a seraphim, or anything else, was Lucifer. He is thought to be the angel that decided to fly against the light and blind himself to the truth. By this action of him, he was thrown into earth and he take this opportunity to frustrate all of God’s grand intentions.

I chose to illustrate him to share to you and remind you that we should not do the same as what Lucifer did. We are indeed full of flaws and we sometimes couldn’t escape from temptations but I say to all of you now that we should find our strength (God-given asset/s) and use it to conquer those negativities and take a good step and make not your relationship with God or with the people be destroyed.

Note: Just like lucifer, God created us with strengths, talents, knowledge and wisdom and we should be thankful for those and use those in goodness and not in a way that might cause us harm.

Near Wallet: ironoxide.near

4 Likes

Artist begins to flies and breaks its wing and hurts in the stormy dark sky but it’s not too late because it still has the ability to stand up and flap its wings to fly.

Caloy.near

3 Likes

“LOST”

This shows a view of being lost in nowhere. Being in between of light and darkness. Standing in the middle of nowhere. Trying to find herself. Slowly spreading her golden wings to find where she belong, where she can find the happiness despite of being different.

Her Golden Wings represents courage and passion. A courage to pursue whatever the trials along the way her journey, and a passion to succeed. It will freely spread and shine bright with a light of success until the day she finally found it. It also like a machine like wing with a bearing that may be break along the way, a strong wind and a cloudy days (it may represents trials), and a time it’ll need to fix for her to continue.

genvergara.near

3 Likes

THE KISS OF LIFE

Randall Champion accidentally touched a high-voltage line, electrifying himself and stopping his heart. A fellow linemen J.D. Thompson performed mouth-to-mouth CPR until paramedics arrived. Champion survived. This famous photo is known as “The Kiss of Life.” (1967).

This art I’ve made showing and inspired to the story of Randam and Thompson with different metaphor for the message I want to deliver.

1. Bus with Directions - Implies the life of Randal deliver to death in some directions, but Thompson rescued him and delivered him in Life through giving cpr resuscitation.

2. The Clift - symbolizes death over life.

3. Wings - symbolizes Thompson as a rescuer angel that brings Champion into safety like an angel describes by everybody of being good.

4. Hot air balloon - it represents the tower voltage that Champion’s place on the top of it to fix the cable wire but accidentally touched the voltage.

5. Air - represents the cpr resuscitation that Thompson made to rescue Champion.

6. Black n White color of the character - implies it tells story of 1967 where the original scene captured with no Color.

dadaismdarell.near

4 Likes

Wow so exciting to see so many new artists joining the battle and lots of old friends back too! I added everyone as minters to the HypeDAO mintbase store. You are all invited to mint your art there. We will create a 3xr gallery to show everyone’s art and help get it collected! (And a percentage of the sales will go to funding future Hype Battles so give your art a good price)

6 Likes

Awesome. We have a lot of Amazing entries again this time. We are closing this bounty now. And please wait for further details and announcement next week :heart_eyes::heart: LFG :rocket::rocket:

6 Likes

We Are Happy To announce Our Top 3 Winners with Highest Votes.
Hype Battle #5 illustrating the assets of Wings,Clouds and Winds.
1st:@Violet_Spades30 violetspades.near
2nd:@exintrovert2 exintrovert.near
3rd:@FranzOniiChan parzival.near

Congrats Guys :fire: please Tag @Ligaya1494 on Hype Dao telegram how to claim your prizes.

1 Like

Congratulations to the winners :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: LFG hypedao!!!