[Closed] Final impact EP ( introducing Amapiano music ) September 2022

Amapiano is soulful and innocent yet carnal with bright melodies and occasional raw and repetitive hooks, which deeply resonate in the Johannesburg and Pretoria townships where it was first popularised by bedroom producers.
Amapiano is a lifestyle”The beautiful sounds of this genre have created a lifestyle usually referred to as the ‘grootman lifestyle’. Amapiano literally means ‘the pianos’ but it’s a genre that’s much more complex in composition than the name implies. Believed to have started in 2012, this underground trend exploded in popularity during the Covid-19 pandemic, and has been on the rise ever since. It has become a persistent grassroots music, “It expresses the struggles and enjoyments that the youth go through on a daily basis. Becoming one of the biggest sound in Africa and to the world.

Amapiano has unlocked many ways for the youth of South Africa to express themselves, providing opportunities for everyone from curators and compilers to dancers and club and event promoters. Today, there are hardly any venues or spots that don’t play ‘piano or cater to ‘piano lovers.

The prominence of amapiano has also directly improved and changed the lives of the artists who mostly come from middle-to-low-income backgrounds. Initially, they were paid with alcohol or exposure — the industry sidelined them. Today they are getting paid gigs, endorsements, better studio equipment, houses, designer clothes, expensive cars, and most importantly, are being recognised and appreciated for their talents and art.

In Africa today amapiano is one of the most selling and trending style of music and now advancing to the world at large.

INTRODUCTION

My name is Sunday Gabriel Edache , an afrobeat , Rnb and amapiano singer from Lagos Nigeria, I’m also the founder of Master Minds DAO dwelling in the ecosystem.

I have been a member of The ecosystem and NxM since 2021 and it has been a great journey so far with a lot of successful projects and contributions.

My most recent project here on NxM is the Near music fest in collaboration with km28 selling the total of 50 tickets on mintbase.

Introducing amapiano music to the ecosystem has been one of my greatest desire, this community is bless With a lot of talented singers and individuals singing different genre of music, amapiano sound is one of the biggest and selling kind of music today and there’s need to introduce melodious amapiano sound to this ecosystem .

OBJECTIVE

• Introducing amapiano sound to the ecosystem

• Expanding the near community as other African countries will engage to this

• Amapiano is currently the most buzzing style of music in Africa and the world at large making it easy for this project to onboard other related aspiring talents.

• Promoting web3 tech through the introduction of amapiano style of music

• Nearhub , Mintbase base awareness as all three tracks would be minted as NFT on the NxM mintbase store.

• All external heads working in this project will be onboarded to the near ecosystem

• Gateway for Amapiano lovers all around the world to dwell in our ecosystem.

Overview

This EP comprises of three Amapiano’s :

Tipsy ft @Davidnice ( produce by blaze beat )

Kilofe. ( blaze beat )

Mahrisa ( mubzy beat ) prod by @Mubzy @beatdao

ABOUT THE PROJECT

This project is titled “ Final Impact EP”.

A three amapiano groovy songs that attributes pleasures and infactuation, I’ll be collaborating with @blaze @Davidnice and @Mubzy as co-artist and producer in this project.

Metrics

• Production of 3 amapiano songs

• All songs would be produced, record by Blazebeat and mixed by marqaii

• Digital Artwork by Focus graphics

• Promotion:

Blogs publication for song anticipation on NxM mintbase sore, this ad will attract more audiences to our store

Target

wizprince.near

Budget
500 usd in Near

Breakdown

• ( Beat and Recording ) 75 usd for each track - 225 usd for the 3 amapiano tracks

• Mixing and mastering 75 usd for each track - 225 usd for the 3 tracks

• Digital Artwork - 25 usd in near

• Promotion ( Blogs publication for song anticipation on NxM store ) - 25 usd in near

50% (250USD) of the funds for commencement of project and 50% (250USD) after completion

After the completion of this project , This EP would be minted as NFT on the mintbase store and also uploaded on tamago stream .

I wish to also use this medium to thank the council members for their guidance and support all through the journey so far, i remain a loyal member of this ecosystem.

Please do let me know if you have questions—I look forward to any thoughts or suggestions you may have. @Monish016 @rhymetaylor @williamx

Respectfully,

WizPrince

1 Like

Hello @wizprince1, thank you for the proposal

Do you have any idea about how many people will be onboarded via working with you on this? Thank you!

1 Like

Also, I’m not sure how Nearhub is related here!

1 Like

Thanks for the questions @williamx :blush:

Minimum of 8 creative minded individual would be onboarded to this great community as this is a musical project,

Onboarding

• The beat and recording producers

• sound engineer ( a person of marqaii mixx)
    He’s a popular mixer here in Nigeria, this sound engineer have worked with a lot of big names like perruzi, portable, idahams, 2face, timaya and many others… he would be of great impact to this community.

• Also onboarding the back up singers, graphics and guitarist

Secondly what I meant by Nearhub is simply the whole Near ecosystem and opportunities around it.

Dear @wizprince1,

Thank you for your proposal.

Sorry to inform the proposal is not approved after council review. Due to the limitation in funding, we only can support a small number of proposals that clearly state the potential value added to the community, with detail action plan, reasonable cost breakdown.

We invite you to revise & put up proposal in the next funding round!

Thank you!

1 Like