[Project Proposal] Fourth Dimension EP (Introducing Amapiano Hip pop to NxM)

INTRODUCTION

Hi Nxm community, My name is Samkelo musically and popularly known as cye, I’m a songwriter, singer, and a rapper from Gauteng, South Africa. I have released so many amazing songs and Ep currently making wave in gauteng and SA.

I’m musically known for my talent and amazing creativity, that attracts collaboration from other popular artist, pls kindly check out my last collaboration from a popular SA rapper like me
(YouTube link)

I’m known for trap songs, cape jazz, and marabi,

amapiano on the other hand is a kind of music I have been working on for years and I’m glad to say my first amapiano Ep will be dropping on Nxm store, my fans out there have been anticipating amapiano pop songs from me and you know how interesting it will be if there have to come to nxm store to get it, it’s gonna bring more traffic to the nxm store,

Pls Check out my music on Apple store

AMAPIANO

Amapiano (Zulu for “the pianos”) is a style of house music that emerged in South Africa in 2012. It is a hybrid of deep house, jazz and lounge music characterized by synths, airy pads and wide percussive basslines.

As at today in africa, amapiano is one of the most selling style of music, that is why I’m introducing this sound to the nxm community, to be minted as NFTs

EP Tracks:

This Ep comprises of two amapiano song:

1, wakanda

2, melody (suku)

All songs produced by knd

So therefore I’m requesting for a total of 500$

BREAKDOWN

Beat Production and Recording 120$ each for the two songs = 240$

Mixing and mastering 110$ each = 220$

Artwork 40$

Target: supercye.near

However after the completion of this project, all songs and stems will be minted as Nfts,

And I’ll personally create new near wallet for those involved in this project,

I’m really happy to be here, i believe my musical ideas will be helpful to the growth of this community, this is just the beginning of greatness.

Thanks to the Nxm family and council members for their candid consideration, I’m open to answer further questions. @Monish016 @Paul

Sincerely,

Cye

8 Likes

Beautiful… nice one man. I definitely anticipate

1 Like

Wow thanks brother, infact I’m using our local kits to complement the amapiano, it’s gonna be extremely dope @sync

Hey @Cye
Thank you so much for your proposal, we believe that every single proposal was created with goodwill to make NxM a better community. Unfortunately, your proposal wasn’t accepted after council review. We appreciate your input and thank you for engaging with us. You’re welcome to submit your request in the next funding round.

Please try to connect with other community members within NxM in other to collaborate and engage others artists. We believe that joining forces with all passionates will be much more beneficial for all of us.

If you are interested in minting your music with NxM, we can add your near wallet to our open store.