[Closed] February TRAVEL

Let me give you an example:

Objectively, this is an image of someone with a flag that says ‘NEAR’ on it.

So:

Wow wow . Hot topic. :joy:

Dear @dmitryne may another one way is Ecosystem DAO?

All are welcome there .

1 Like

Right now, I’d disagree. Because it’s just a picture on a forum. Have you leveraged it elsewhere?

See:

Right, and that’s a great objective to have. However, in your proposal you did not share any of this.

Hence, there was no connection to having a photo of someone with a NEAR flag to a focus on Marketing.

That’s not the case. I think you should generally structure proposals like this:

Most of the initiatives you’ve proposed here don’t have this.

The MarketingDAO is not a decentralised marketing arm for NEAR Foundation or the NEAR Protocol.

So long as you’re building on or around NEAR, then the MarketingDAO exists to fund your marketing initiatives to help you achieve success. If that happens to overlap with what NEAR is focusing on then great. But it’s not a requirement.

This shouldn’t really be a consideration when you submit a funding request to the MarketingDAO:

I meant you and your guild have many ways to get funded.

Instead of escalate conflict , I’m suggesting to work with Ecosystem DAO as a guild and use Marketing DAO for some activities.

1 Like

Don’t see the promotional reach and use-case for this type of project. It’s a no from me.

1 Like

A couple of thoughts:

• There are 13 different projects here with very little details about timeline, team involved, metrics, budget specifics. The MarketingDAO is here to support community projects, but they want to see detailed, clear proposals supported by high-quality content that will help grow the Near community.
  • A way to improve this might be to propose 1 project to start so that the MarketingDAO can understand how you work, see what the result is and build confidence and trust in your work.
  • In general, I advise the MarketingDAO not to fund projects that include significant operational, non-marketing costs such as lodging/housing, travel expenses, petrol. There are other guilds and DAOs that may be able to support those funding requests.

I am not a voting council member, but if I were, I would vote no on this and hope that you re-submit a proposal for 1 project with details outlined clearly, then report on that activity before submitting the next proposal.

3 Likes