[Closed] November Budget - ViaNFT

Hi there,
Hope everyone is fine

First of all, here is our preview proposal and report

The idea to October is simple:
Grow more and create more content to and about Near:

• Partnerships with artists to create articles and posts and a joint outreach to reach more people
  • Partnership with Influencers to reach more people
  • Participate in more IRL events and bring news and updates about crypto universe

Questions on the Forum
How do I want to engage the community more?

I’m going to several events and getting to know many projects and what they are doing. I saw that this is beneficial for my channel because I bring news all the time.

I’ve been on two NFT project launches in the last 15 days.

And I already imagine that physical products can help with that. We have a plan for that.
I am going to at least 4 events this month, so I have much more good content, connections and ideas to use.

I also want to create my NFT Pass, but this is still being structured. We will release it at some point.

Ways to deliver more value to the community?

As I mentioned, I think about creating a free mini course for new people in the space to understand about NFTs. If you support this idea, I would like to create a proposal for that as well.
With it I can bring more users, new wallets and measure better the results.

How has been the experience of growing the channel?

This bear period and very low sales volume of NFTs has affected the channel. Does it discourage me? Yes!
But we will not give up and I know we will be better when the market reheats.

We plan to partner more with Near Brasil and engage with the community (artists, developers, etc), bringing their opportunities and updates.

In October we will:

• Create 2 podcasts about projects on Near = $ 350
  • Engage the community with giveaways = $ 50
  • Create Posts for Instagram = $ 200
  • Create 2-3 vídeos about Near projects and updates = $ 500
  • Translate 2-3 articles and post in my website = $ 200
  • Create 2 videos about oportunities on Metaverse and Web3 = $ 200

Total: $ 1500
Wallet: vianft.near

@marketingdao-council | @Dacha | @David_NEAR

Hello. NFT category is still on pause. So, could you please re-apply later? Thanks!

Sure @Dacha
Thank you

1 Like