[CLOSED BOUNTY] Spiritual DAO project Show your Soul

Show your soul

Its a Spiritual DAO weekly project where we open a bounty per week to reward art creation within the monthly theme.

To participate you need to:

• make an authorial an original art within the march’s theme: beginning

• post your art directly here or in a open drive link

• have a valid near.gov account and wallet

We have three categories:

• most liked (the art with more like will take the prize)

• first participant (random choice at first attempt in Show your Soul will take the prize)

• council choice (the council will choose an art an give the prize)

The prize is $80 USD for each category.

To win that prize you need to overcome in one of the three categories an be in the correlated virtual event of Spiritual DAO.

Here you can see the full Show your Soul project.

And here you can see the post about the monthly theme (beginning) to inspire yourself.

This bounty will be valid from 11 march 2022 to 14 march 202 2 and will have the prize given in the Crossroad event of 22 march 2022 .

The next bounties will be at:

15-18 march – with the prize given in 24 march event

19-22 march – with the prize given in 29 march event

23-26 march – with the prize given in 31 march event

Stay tuned in our telegram Spiritual DAO Community to follow all the news

Be in the journey

16 Likes

Indeed the beginning is the ultimate step…

Every action, thoughts, crave, feeling, and existence has a point where it originates. At every stage, of life and journey there’s always a point of preconception, at least something takes heed…

Beginning is a point in time or space at which something originates…

At every beginning, the first bold step is made, a fight between the human and procrastination, laziness, weakness, lack, excuses, that tends to play up when man wills​:relaxed:. Everything starts from the mind, a stage where what to be done, felt, said, or want begins. It strikes like a spark where the soul is ignited with burning enthusiasm to carry out, or indulge in a particular act. This is a point where everything gets complicated, but a slight clarity breaks the barrier of complexity…
Everything seems beautiful in the beginning, here the beauty of new love is felt, the aroma of a fresh family is perceived, the sweetness of a new wife is tasted, the joy of new school environment is felt…

In some books of reference, the maker was perceived to be in the beginning, and he has been the one that makes everything beautiful… Therefore,
every beginning is beautiful, even when tough times begins a story, where the happy things happen begins a new chapter of the situation…

May we all enjoy the spirit of a new beginning… Inshallah…

dabbie3229.near

6 Likes

Everyone has a dream, some works for that, some keeps dreaming. To touch your goal, beginning is the only way. It is challenging & hard to convince yourself that today I’ll make the move, but at the same time, it is fresh and beautiful. Begin today if you want to gain tomorrow. A thousand miles journey starts with a very first step.

March, 2022

agnesba.near

3 Likes

Thank you for such an inspiration contest. When thinking of the beginning I want to think of it in a realistic and futuristic way. Like the story of the first footstep on the moon. It is just the beginning of a new era, the future where humans now can explore space and many exciting things in the universe. It opens a whole new level for scientists to develop themselves. As I mention it is just the beginning human has been involved and adapted through many years, yet they still have a lot of time and space to develop further

mimimamo.near

8 Likes

It’s is the cirlce of life, and it move us all, through faith and love, 'till we find our place, on the path unwinding

johnphamm.near

4 Likes

A signifier of triumph of good over evil after Lord Rama Victory over Ravana.

( Google information - Diwali is called the Festival of Lights and is celebrated to honor Rama-chandra, the seventh avatar (incarnation of the god Vishnu). It is believed that on this day Rama returned to his people after 14 years of exile during which he fought and won a battle against the demons and the demon king, Ravana.)

But this is not just a festival it is new beginning because that day everyone forgets which caste, creed and religion he belong to. They celebrate the festival of light with each forgetting everything. People gifts each other and it creates a different ambience.

My address - chauhankumarsingh2134.near

5 Likes

Beginning is a point of start or the early stage of an event (something about to happen) Most time the setting plans to begin sims difficult that’s why you need plans that would guide you cause the beginning is one of the vital place you start of your strength from and keep gassing it .

Your beginning really don’t determine the end, your spirit does, your strength those your consistency and your zeal, beginning is the floor level or scratch of a person that has something he or she is planning.

The beginning is very important cause that’s where creation starts, and for a better beginning you need a positive thought,vision, goal,strength so you don’t quit on your way and also an inner spirit

Even if your beginning sims not smooth as plan keep a positive spirit everyone wants the see a good end after all good results is what we seek for.

So take that bold step, trust the process and maintain a good spirit for a perfect beginning, have faith in yourself put God first for he’s the beginning and the end

psalm.near

6 Likes

From small beginnings come great things - Proverb

Beginning is not just a start of life journey, beginning can be a small action to make something happen. As the theme says: No matter what, there is a beginning. Without it nothing became. Without it would be nothing here.

duyhoa.near

14 Likes

Beginning: The secret of getting ahead is getting started

What Mark Twain is advising us, is to do simple things by starting to take the first step. Good things happen when you take action, and not by conserving ideas and not executing it.

Sometimes, we are scared of trying new things because of our doubts, insecurities and negativities. We are scared of the possible rejections and failures. These things are keeping us from taking action. The thing we don’t realize is, it will help us step out from our comfort zones.

We don’t know the exact outcome of our actions. Either we succeed or fail, but what’s important here is to take a shot. If we succeed, then it’s good , and if we don’t, try again. You can learn a lot of things from failing.

Beginning is always the hardest. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Never give up and always remember the reason why you started it. Take the risk or lose the chance.

— —

Near Id: kagi.near
Twitter: kagi_near

12 Likes

INTO NEW BEGINNINGS OF BLOCKCHAIN

(This is a poem that speaks of how the NEAR ecosystem is a new beginning for most of us and how we have learned to grow in it.)

The dust has been wiped off our sunscreens,
The fog yet continues to fade.
Dawn passes away from gray to brighter expressions while welcoming the sun.
For me, you and everyone, it’s the start of a new day.

Casting off old binds from our worlds,
While walking into a brand new state offered by the change of technology.
We are ushered in by the warm hands of those who went before us, discovering the opportunities in the land,
Those who helped in building the NEAR ecosystem we walk into this day,
The pace setters with years of experience, welcomes me, you and others
Into a world wild, carefree and bright beyond imagination.

It’s the beginning of our race into contributing
to this cause that lifts our hearts up,
While our hands find what we know how to do, or what we learn to do.
Once, we were afraid of new beginnings like these,
Afraid of what lay beyond and what we left behind.
Now, these new beginnings give no cause to fear, though our hands are shaky,
Me and you all will learn to make it better.

In no time would we usher some fresh hands
into this ecosystem we now love and dote on, and we will be pace setters, welcoming others into the new beginnings of blockchain.

Written by TrojanHorse
Telegram ID: @BlockchainWriter
NEAR Wallet Address: trojanhorse15.near

5 Likes

This Artwork and Photo manipulation explain the challenging stage when an Artist is just “begining”.

Many people won’t believe in him, so he has to make use of objects and subjects surrounding him, until he reaches a stage that people can buy into his Craft.

One thing is every Artiste’s courage; according to “I Ching”; “No good ending can be expected in the absence of the right beginning”.

If you believe it in the BEGINNING, you can achieve it at the END :blush:

Roxy

Roxytheentertainer.near

7 Likes

This is the picture and the photo manipulation

3 Likes

I was hesitated to start anything in my life. I fear of the beginning because I fear of making mistakes. At some points of your life, you need to take a decision, to move for ward, or to step back and let the chance go. Life is a circle, chances always repeat, at long as you have enough courage and bravery, grab the chance.

My journey to NEAR is the same. It was not until I decided to step out of my comfort zone and build my own twitter channel that I realized how potential chances in life could be for you. The beginning was tough, but it was a precious lesson to learn & improve. At the end of the day, every beginning in your life shapes who you are of the very current moment.

bbennett.near

4 Likes

Stepping out of your comfort zone means you’re moving into uncharted territory. You’re trying things that you’ve never tried before, and learning things you’ve never learned before.

Once you move out of your comfort zone, you immediately prove to yourself that you’re capable of achieving more than you thought was possible. And that will change the way you see yourself.

So take action start to begin your journey by doing the first step going out your comfort zone.

Near ID: imangelmtp.near

5 Likes

The start of something new brings the hope of something great learn from your mistakes anything is possible.
And suddenly you just know it’s time to start something new and trust the magic of beginning.
Thank you

Near Wallet:- suman076.near
Telegram :- @Alonhusk008

5 Likes

Hi, sorry, but are clone accounts like this accepted @beetlejuice, newly created with several mins of reading, and go straight here to like? Sorry but I just unliked your entry because of this.

3 Likes

Great bounty, meaningful theme. Your activity inspires me to create something for Community DAO <3

Oh, I’m really sorry about that. I didn’t know that it is not allowed. I just asked some help to my friends who’s also in NEAR. You can deduct the heart react for a fair selection. I sincerely apologize for the mistake and it will not happen again. :((

1 Like

And for your information as well, it’s not just me who did it, I guess?

Just saying here :slightly_smiling_face:

Beginning, beginning
When do we begin?
Begin to live.
Begin to understand.
Begin to appreciate.
Begin to love.

It is when we close our eyes to open the deeper meaning of life. When see things that are much valuable than the other and begin to prioritize it. When we live true to our self and live our life to the fullest.

That is how I begin the meaningful journey of my life.

cryptomyth.near

2 Likes