[CLOSED BOUNTY] Spiritual DAO project Show your Soul #2

Show your soul #2

Its a Spiritual DAO weekly project where we open a bounty per week to reward art creation within the monthly theme.

To participate you need to:

• make an authorial an original art within the march’s theme: beginning
  • post your art directly here or in a open drive link
  • have a valid near.gov account and wallet

We have three categories:

• most liked (the art with more like will take the prize)
  • first participant (random choice at first attempt in Show your Soul will take the prize)
  • council choice (the council will choose an art an give the prize)

The prize is $80 USD for each category.

To win that prize you need to overcome in one of the three categories an be in the correlated virtual event of Spiritual DAO.

Don’t use boots or fake accounts to boost your post

Here you can see the full Show your Soul project.

Here you can see the Crossroad of March

And here you can see the post about the monthly theme (beginning) to inspire yourself.

This bounty will be valid from 16 march 2022 to 18 march 2022 and will have the prize given in the Crossroad event of 24 march 2022 .

The next bounties will be at:

19-22 march – with the prize given in 29 march event

23-26 march – with the prize given in 31 march event

Stay tuned in our telegram Spiritual DAO Community to follow all the news

Be in the journey

15 Likes

Just like a rise in the sky Begins a day, so does a spark in the mind begins a new self…

Every beginning is a new opportunity to decide, to aspire, to determine, to think, to envisage, to settle, to plan and to hear into a new page…

What do you intend to begin a day with? Is it a smile, doubt, sadness, joyful, terrible, horrible, motivated, tears, confident or bold…

In everything, the beginning, gives true motivation, and creates the zeal of continuity… We learn to push harder from the force we get from each beginning…

Many began the race of crypto trading, unsure and uncertain about the outcome, but the sweetness felt at the beginning tied down their interest in the crypto world, every beginning requires a grounded support that enhances zeal.

Every beginning is worth preparing for… We can predict the end from the BEGINNING…

5 Likes

6 Likes

The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each new day to have a new and different sun…. Don’t settle down and sit in one place. Move around, be nomadic, make each day a new horizon
johnphamm.near

5 Likes

Everyday when you wake up is a new beginning. It is your choice to live a repeated day or start a new thing. It’s no matter what you may face, it’s matter what you may start. The secret of getting ahead is getting started.

Do you have any intention in your mind? Do you have a plan in your head but still haven’t done it? Today maybe the day, today maybe the chance for you to add some colors to your life.

Near ID: 9c5b586fb00173e9161db5ff497dcbf2a9ba417345e2f07b5c3259cc5d6850b7

18 Likes

I love the beginning, I feel it is fresh and comfortable. This theme motivates me to start writing my book. Take care of yourself, take care others. Start something healthy right now.

tigondl.near

4 Likes

A new beginning of life - let’s start visiting different countries and their culture.

My address - chauhankumarsingh2134.near

5 Likes

10 Likes

Are you struggle with the hustle of life in the modern world. You have to face many problems in life and you just want to stop. There is always a place for you to come back. It’s home. Have you ever been concerned that it is time to respect your relationship, spending time with your love, your family? It’s never too late to say I love you, mom and dad. Start grateful for your relationship now.
My wallet: diegoo.near hope you like my work

3 Likes

My original poem:

To begin, start your morning
To begin, love what y’re doing
To begin, stop hesitating
To begin, start planning

To begin, to act, to think
To begin, don’t quit moving
To begin, you need one thing
Stand up, ace that beginning

— By me —

imangelmtp.near

4 Likes

Every End is always a New Beginning

When something ends, there’s always a new beginning. We must always remember that when a door closes, others open.

People tend to lose hope when things get difficult. We often see difficulties as the end of everything. We became very negative. We became very sad and desperate. But the thing we don’t realize is, it’s just a matter of how we handle things. It’s a just a matter of our perceptions in life.

We should start learning endings as opportunities. Opportunities to start a new chapter and write a wonderful story. I know it’s hard to start again after how many trials and struggles but we have to keep going. Don’t let those things bury you.

Keep fighting, Ukrainians! Always remember that there’s a rainbow after the rain.

Near Id: kagi.near

Near Id: kagi.near

Ukrainians!

8 Likes

in the beginning we are.

we are the is, the was and (n)ever will be.
expanding vastness shaped by the fluid movement of being

we reach beyond time and space
defying past, present, future

the chaos of infinity ever births beginnings

My creation represents the beginning of a project I birthed last night, inspired by the bounty call. Sometimes the challenge lies in when to bring a project to a close. And I’m not ready to close out this creation, this beginning. So, I stripped my work down to the bare bones. And this is her. She is the Beginning. I love her open form, she is expanding vastness shaped by the fluid movement of being.

dandelionsandhoneybees.near

5 Likes

Hi. I think this video has everything to do with the proposed theme. I haven’t mint it yet but it was on my list. It is a video performance poem about ending and making room for the new.

Previsão dismórfica

Original here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/xPt1ytfBfwuiqdHYA

My wallet:
luluca_l.near

12 Likes

Beginning now,
I bloom;
I make Light fill the vacuum.

Beginning now from this tomb;
Like a seed from the Earth’s womb,
My beginning’s prepared me
For the wonders I can do.

And in the end…
There’s no end:

Only the Beginning of Beginnings.

cryptomuse.near

@beetlejuice

5 Likes

My life has changed since I started my designing job on Near. Without that beginning, I couldn’t live my dream today. Simply put, Near makes it possible for a housewife like me to make use of my time, work and feeling useful.

agnesba.near

3 Likes

Run from diabetes
Run from obesity
Run for your health
Run for your life
Your life is a race some people run for their food, run for their house,… Don’t be lazy beginning to change your life.
titione2.near

3 Likes

Every beginning is the guarantee of another chance to begin again"

davidgrace.near

4 Likes

It’s true that life is an eternal cycle. There’s always a point that something starts. One door closes and another one opens, don’t fear of repeated things, don’t fear of the end, just believe in yourself.

tedted195.near

3 Likes

Sharing this quote with the community: 'Be open enough to see opportunities. Be wise enough to be grateful. Be courageous enough to be happy. ’ Steve Maraboli

ame9986.near

3 Likes

…from here on is when the good comes! :smiling_face:

ramgor.near

2 Likes