[CLOSED BOUNTY] Logo Design for Thespians DAO

THESPIANS DAO LOGO BOUNTY

Hello Community, after months of active participation in the Ecosystem and Onboarding Events, we are ready to introduce our first Logo and we want it to come from community. So we are announcing a bounty of $100 USD in $NEAR.

The Logo should fit very well in square and circle, and we need two versions of black and white themed logos. The Logo should be neat and pass the Theatrical Image.

Theme of the Logo:

• NEAR, Theatre, Acting, Drama, Dance, Camera, NFTs

The Logos should be compatible to use in T-shirts, Certificates, Social Media Handles, Website and Favicon. It will be great if a mockup is showcased with T-shirt/merchandise along with the logo.

The Bounty runs from 18th September to 28th September, 2022. Results would be announced on 30th September.

Kindly submit your entries by replying to this post and please, be very creative. We welcome multiple submissions from the same person, but there is only one Winner.

If you have any questions, you can leave a comment here or feel free to connect in any of our Social Media Channel:
https://linktr.ee/thespiansdao

Cc: @creativesdao-council

18 Likes

Just seeing this now. It’s all good. I’ll try my best to participate

5 Likes

It’s all good fam… one love

4 Likes

This is my entry for TheSpiand Dao logo

Wallet: pallojnr.near

7 Likes

Nice initiative buddy! Whats the background story for Thespians? From wich country is it? This would help us to build a logo too.

3 Likes

Hello Fam; we are group of Actors and Actresses who act for stage and Film sets, Including Crew members who help to make these Dramas a successful one.

We are base in Nigeria

3 Likes

Cool, do you have social media link already? It would be a pleasure to follow your work

3 Likes
4 Likes

Good day! I drew a logo for your project

wallet: kweek.near

6 Likes

Inspiring work man. My best regards for you all from Brazil :brazil:

2 Likes

Thanks alot Fam. We’re keeping it real from this part of the World :nigeria:

Thank you for seeing the beauty in our Arts, we are so grateful :pray:t4:

3 Likes

I see that youre also a filmmaker like me, if you want to keep in contact by other means here is my Instagram Ian Coelho (@iancoelhonegro) • Instagram photos and videos

3 Likes

Yes Fam; I’m a trained and professional Film Maker. Started Shooting and Directing since 2013; during my second year in the University (Theater and Film Studies Department, UNN)

Would like a collabo too. This is my Instagram handle: JOHNSON CHUKWU (@roxytheentertainer) • Instagram photos and videos

I just followed you: I’m @roxytheentertainer

3 Likes

Let’s get to work and submit beautiful designs

4 Likes

This is cool. I will also give it a trial.

5 Likes

Getting involved in this competition

5 Likes

This is my Entry

4 Likes

Untitled43_20220923203950

yonakawaii.near

3 Likes

My Entry for the thespians logo and the sample of merchandise

Thank you

4 Likes

Submitted my entry already hope you guys like itt