[CLOSED BOUNTY]: ghetto photography

Hi, not to forget the rules of the competition!

Pls follow the rules and make sure your entry is posted on Twitter

1 Like

Hi, pls make sure you follow the guidelines of the competition according and make sure your entry is posted on Twitter

hello guys, add era1vez.near to the store please and you can remove the luluca_l.near wallet, ok?

https://twitter.com/lulucool/status/1554584787448365057?t=al0a_egnJzDvhsgJ2YLD2A&s=19 here my tweet.

:heart:
L.

This picture was inspired by the poor disposal of solid waste seen in some communities in the city.

This waterway was built for the purpose of managing the risk of flooding and not as a dumping site.

The surrounding air is filled with foul smell too. This is hazardous to the neighborhood. Over time, clogged up drainages results in flood.

Possible Initiative: The Oyo State Waste Management Authority (OYOWMA) could make arrangements to collect refuse dump for this communities and sensitize them on the importance of adopting proper waste disposal measures.

Wallet: trusthengine.near

3 Likes

Please mint your entry in the ghetto photography store

1 Like

Please don’t forget to mint your entry in the store and also post on Twitter

Tips:
•High sales NFT
•Twitter engagement
• Quality photography

2 Likes

Please don’t forget to mint your entry in the store and also post on Twitter

Tips:
•High sales NFT
•Twitter engagement
• Quality photography

1 Like

Yes, but I need you to remove the luluca_l.near wallet from the store and add era1vez.near so I can mint, pls, tnx

Hi please add my near wallet, yonakawaii.near. i want to participate thankyou

2 Likes

Is this still open??

2 Likes

Yes it is still open

“HANGING BRIDGE”

This bridge is called hanging bridge, it is located in Leet, Pangasinan, Philippines. It’s only the way to go faster on destination. It has a river below the hanging bridge.

I went there to go see my girlfriend and friends. It’s inspired me to take a picture for ghetto photography contest

For me, this area need to be improved because many people use this for there daily living like they go to store, school, etc. Needs to be wide more, and fix some small hole on the bridge.

yonakawaii.near
Add my wallet on mintbase.

1 Like

Hello Nearians,

Thanks to everyone that participated in this amazing initiative to onboard and support our ghetto community.

We are happy to announce that this contest has finally come to an end.

Our 1st position is this entry which made sales on the NFT.

The second and third position will be chosen based on the highest votes on Near x Art Astrodao

Every other person that participated in this bounty and as minted his/her entry should kindly proceed to our Astrodao to submit a voting poll.

Votes will be casted by our prestigious “squad” members on astro.

Goodluck!:confetti_ball::heart:

Join us:

8 Likes

Congratulations to the winner

2 Likes

Congratulations to the winner :clap::tada:

How rewarding! Congratulations​:hugs::raised_hands:

Congratulations to the winners :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

It has been an amazing experience for the Near x art community members to exercise their franchise on Astrodao as an on chain member.

We are please to announce the final result from the Ghetto photography bounty.

1st runner up - $100: oladokun.near who had a total of 11 votes from the near x art Dao on chain squad. link to the voting poll

2nd runner up - $50: fifebanks.near who had a total of 9 votes from the near x art Dao on chain squad Link to voting poll

Kindly request for a payout In near x art Astrodao.

Cheers :hibiscus:

6 Likes

hi, can you please remove my wallet from the store? luluca_l.near, tnx.