[CLOSED BOUNTY] Create A Pattern For Garden

Hello Fam​:sparkles::wilted_flower: Here’s my entry for this bounty :fire::fire:A japanese mask inspired pattern :fire:
Manually drawn using ibispaintx

jamilaa.near

2 Likes

The artwork depicts the vivid life of butterflies and ants in the colorful garden.

chuoivangvlog.near

3 Likes

Garden pattern with different plants, all growing and accommodating each other… That’s what Ecosystem is all about…

Near Wallet: styleherbalist.near

1 Like

Pattern for garden.

ogbase.near

Near wallet Id: yonakawaii.near

thewing.near

1 Like

Sparkle Sunflower, Sakura and Lotus Patterns
yoneru.near

1 Like

This pattern is inspired by the Pollination Insects. They are used to form the Circles around the Garden.

Artiste: Roxy
Art Name: Pollinators

Wallet Address:
roxytheentertainer.near

1 Like

when are the results announced

We are still awaiting our monthly funding from NEAR Foundation and so there has been some delays but the winners will be announced in the next week :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Any updates on the winner.? :eyes:

1 Like

@ImJami2017 we have finally received the funding and will announce the winners tomorrow!

4 Likes

Ok thank you for the updates. :hugs:

3 Likes

Thank you to everyone for participating. I’m happy to announce the winners accompanied by a guide one how to submit for your payout.
The winners are as follows:

1st - @elizabethramos - $50
2nd - @ImJami2017 - $40
3rd - @LulucaL - $30
4th - @elvatar02.near - $25
5th - @Yoneru - $25

To claim your reward, please go to the Garden Collective astrodao, here, and propose a transfer for the amount stated above in DAI using this thread in the forum as the reference link.

Quick astro guide:

• If you have not yet connected your wallet to astro, you can do so in the top right.
  • Once you have done this, click the green arrow in the top right-hand corner of the Garden DAO page and chose"Proposal"
  • This will bring you to a page titled “Propose a transfer” where you will need to fill in a short description (eg. “Payout for July Bounty _____$ for 3rd place”).
  • Below the description link include this link:
    [CLOSED BOUNTY] Create A Pattern For Garden - #52 by ted.iv
  • Make sure the amount is in DAI, not NEAR and then input the value stated.
  • Click propose

NFT creation

We will create 5 versions of each of these artworks to be put on sale for 0.5 NEAR each in the Garden store with 20% royalties going to Garden and 80% royalties going to the creator of the artwork.

Thank you all for participating!

• Garden Collective DAO
4 Likes

Hello collective Garden!

Very happy to be able to participate, thank you!

Please, ask me a question, when I ask for my payment, what amount do I put in DAI, 50$? I went first… That’s it?

And I’m not able to complete the proposal because I don’t have anything in my wallet, how do I do it?

1 Like

Yeah, so happy here, tnx :raised_hands::star_struck:

1 Like

Hi., thank you for choosing my pattern garden. :hugs: Congrats to everyone. :raised_hands:

Here is my proposal thank you. :hugs:

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/garden-collective.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/garden-collective.sputnik-dao.near-74

1 Like

Exactly, your payout is 50$ in DAI for first place.

Do you have telegram so I can assist with the request issue?
Or send me a direct message here on the forum.
Thanks

1 Like

Congratulations to all the winners

1 Like

Thank you very much, but a friend of mine helped me, I just made the proposal. Once again, I’m very happy to participate.

1 Like