[CLOSED BOUNTY] Cover art for guild profiles

Hi, this is my suggestion. It is inspired on blockchain descentralized system, writing and a poetic stared sky. If there is something i can improve, please let me know. Mi wallet address is - pandaeditor17.near

Hello, guys! Salve!

I’m here back to show and present us my cover art concept;

Following the logo minimal aesthetics, where I believe its the core concept where the TEXT is the focous, thats my result:

_Medium’s publication cover:

_Twitter banner

_AstroDAO

_EXTRA CONTENT
I see that we need a attention to our telegram community group so I feel free to expand the request and create a cover and profile art for Telegram (and I can make more from other social media if you want):

As you can see, I’ve tried to create a parallel/rime with the words ‘write <-> right’, when I make a call to action to motivate people enjoy the community.

Hope you like my proposal.

Thanks.

aandz
the a and z.
aandz.near

*near writer’s guild *

2 Likes

This is my entry/proposal.
OPEN BOOK VECTOR:
Writers don’t just write, they write on something. Book represents everything they were on.

BACKGROUND:
It has to do with the future and technology age.

I believe in creating simple illustrations that can be easily understood and stands the test of time.

This is an option to my entry above.
CIRCLES:
It signifies wholesome i.e one mind. You can only write when you are in the right state of mind.

OPEN BOOK VECTOR:
Writers don’t just write, they write on something. Book represents everything they were on.

BACKGROUND:
It is a connection between on world or persons to another.

I believe in creating simple illustrations that can be easily understood and stands the test of time.

NEAR Wallet : styleherbalist.near

passing by to inform that this bounty is closed.

the council will evaluate the submissions and soon we’ll have the results.

thanks for your participation!

6 Likes

No result for cover arts? Its been 4 days closed. :thinking: and how voting status they applied for choosing it.?

2 Likes

hello, all!

first, sorry for the long delay, we are having some internal reorganisation, trying to get things more “professional” in our workflow and this is taking more time than expected… but it’s like that cliché: "one step back to make two steps ahead"

as you should have seen, the council selected two finalists and made a poll on our members TG group for you to choose the winner, which is @louietism.

congratulations!

you can request your payout of 150 DAI on Astro.
if you don’t know how to do that or have some doubt, just post here and we can guide you.

we will reach you soon to ask for eventual adjustments and the files, so we can start let our social profiles stronger :mechanical_arm:

thanks for everyone who submitted and voted!

2 Likes

Thank you for choosing me as the winner of this bounty, i already propose on the Astro my proposal here’s the link again thank you so much :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/near-writers-collective.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/near-writers-collective.sputnik-dao.near-160

2 Likes