[CLOSED] Art to Save the Bees and other Pollinators

hi miss @dandelionshoneybees , im trying to submit my entry into GIF but i couldnt find my creation., also my GIF size alwys failed to upload.

1 Like

Hi Jami! Keep trying. There is still time

2 Likes

Here’s my ART Entry “SAVING THE BEES AND POLLINATORS”
Artist : Jami2017

“INTO THE WORLD OF POLLINATORS”

This is my GIFs entry with sacred geometry and cosmic themes “SAVING THE BEES AND POLLINATORS”.
As i learn from ecosystem, pollinators has a deepest value in our environment. If its not because of pollinators, ecosystem would not survive. So it is very important to us to save the pollinators.

save pollinators jami

jami2017.near

3 Likes

Finally i manage to post., after a whole day gathered information how to fix my entry. :sweat_smile: but i feel happy now.,

a lot of cropping and resizing happen. Not the whole image expected but… happy to share it though. :hugs:

Happy to be part of your bounty miss @dandelionshoneybees :pray: :hugs:

2 Likes

SAVE WONDERFUL BEES
Bees are dying with serious consequences for our natural world. Bees play a vital role as pollinators, and losing them would have a devastating ripple effect across all ecosystems. Expand bee habitats and stop the use of bee-killing pesticides instead plant more flowers like sunflowers. And plant natives :honeybee::honeybee:

yonakawaii.near

1 Like

Oh Jami! It’s lovely! Thank you!

1 Like

She’s so cute! Lovely concept. Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you miss @dandelionshoneybees :hugs: i hope i can shared here the clear copy but its not allowed. :sweat_smile: anyway its good to have this bounty., may i know if how many entry per users ?

Great question @ImJami2017 ! You are welcome to submit up to two entries, but only one entry would be eligible to receive a bounty.

1 Like

Wow nice., :hugs: thank you :hugs:

1 Like

Hey @dandelionshoneybees :revolving_hearts: Here’s my proposal, we can do it like the other time, ok? All versions are on the album (Gif and Vídeo included)

I created an image of bees and flowers in a green field and from this image I made kaleidoscope generative effects, following the idea of ​​my other image in the store. I hope you enjoy.

:heart:
L.
luluca_l.near

2 Likes

Art Inspiration:

Art Title:
SAVE THE POLLINATORS TODAY (GIF)

Save_The_Pollinators_Today__500__AdobeExpress

Still Art Components:

7 WAYS TO SAVE POLLINATORS
ART 1

POLLINATORS
ART 2

ART MESSAGE
ART 3

WALLET:
roxytheentertainer.near

2 Likes

hey @Roxy! That is so unique! The flower of life is one of my favorite sacred geometry symbols. Love how you incorporated so many key elements in your design. Thank you!

3 Likes

Hi @LulucaL! I’m digging your kaleidoscope designs! It’s mesmerizing!

3 Likes

Thank you so much @dandelionshoneybees

This is such a great honour to show my art once again.

I’m grateful

2 Likes

Pollinators as Life Gatekeepers

This illustrates the importance of bees and butterflies as pollinators of the earth. It shows the human body with a flower as the head and bees and butterflies dwelling on it. The human body holding a dandelion symbolizes the human life and universe while the flower symbolize as the seed of life and reason on earth. The bees and butterflies are shown in the illustration which indicates that they are the pollinators of the earth. It shows the importance of bees and butterflies in which they pollinate plants in which they maintain the environment thoroughly. Dandelions are significant and plays a vital function in nature. Dandelions are a valuable food source for wildlife and important sources of pollen and nectar for our bees and butterflies. While bees and butterflies pollinates plants around us, humans are able to sustain their needs because of the environment with the help of bees and butterflies as pollinators. Literally on the illustration, the human with a galactic body and a flower head shows how mechanics work as bees and butterflies help the earth as pollinators.

Near ID: pemmiee.near

1 Like

SAVE THE WONDERFUL BEES

The importance of bees for the future of our planet has been talked about for many years. Einstein said that if the bees disappeared, humanity could only live on earth for four years.

Near Wallet: bazer08.near

1 Like

Yeahssss :raised_hands::star_struck: I’m reworking the video because it lost audio and I don’t know why.

1 Like

Wow @pemmiee! I love this! She’s beautiful. Thank you for the wisdom you’ve shared as well!

1 Like

Thank you @Nosana! I’m loving the movement of your piece and the wisdom jewels you’ve dropped! Save the world indeed

1 Like