[Closed] 3 Part Music/Visual Series For Launching New Artist

Hello all!

This is a proposal for funding of a 3 part visual/audio series to help start and launch a new musical adventure…Hobie Hook

About the project:

Hobie Hook is a new musical adventure with an album nearing completion. There is singles from this album planned to be released in the coming months.

You can see the proposal for the mixing and mastering of the album here:

To help start this project I want to create a series of audio/visual snippets, including loops and beats from Hobie. The visual aspect will include a mixture of animation, stop motion, movement, abstract visuals and costume.

The series will act as an introduction to the artist and the music through character, music and aesthetic. It will be released before any singles form the album and introduce people to the sights and sounds of Hobie’s world.

What the funding is for:

• Materials and making of mask/costume
  • Shooting of videos
  • Hand drawn animation
  • Creation of visual
  • Editing of video and audio

Outcomes:

There will be a 3 part video series. They will feature video/visuals and also music from Hobie.

The series will be minted into a NFT series and go onto Garden’s Mintbase store, and/or NxM Mintbase.

The series will be uploaded onto a newly started Instagram page for Hobie and also shared on the Garden Collective socials. Garden Collective will be the label for the forthcoming releases.

You can see previous examples of visual work here, these include the stop motion, animation and abstract techniques to be used:

Timeline:

• 1st / 2nd week July - Creation of mask and concepts
  • 3rd week July - shooting of videos, creation of animations and stop motion graphics
  • 4th week July - Editing Visuals with audio
  • 1st week August - Finishing series and minting

Funding Budget:

• Mask creation - $50
  • Visuals creation - $100
  • Editing work - $200

Total - $350

1 Like

Hey @nillynoon sorry, but the deadline for proposal submission was till the 30th of June.

Feel free to submit it at the end of July!

Cheers!

Hey Paul!

Ah I see! That’s no worries.

Yeah I will see about proposing at the end of July so! :slight_smile:

Thanks man

1 Like