Bridgit DAO Weekly Update July 11-15th

Hi all

Earlier this week, we got a new GIF image created by the super talented @thisisfah for the Metaweb pre-sale NFT! (note the size is smaller to accommodate the NEAR Governance Forum’s limitation of 4MB.)
Metaweb book-6
We’ll sell these on the Metaweb NEAR NFT tour and in the months before the book launch. At launch, anyone with the pre-sale NEAR NFT will be airdropped the actual bookNFT! Mind you, this is the first NFT that my publisher Taylor & Francis has ever done so it’s really exciting. After the launch, the publisher liaison said they may be interested in exploring NEAR NFTs for some of the other thousands of books in their catalog.

This morning I gave a ten minute presentation and demo about a core technology developed by Bridgit DAO called Bridging at the Relationships meeting for the Future of Text group. It was an amazing group of thinkers, many of which have been thinking about the relationships between data for decades. And after the presentation, the convener of the group said he supported my work! Here is a poster about Bridging. Essentially bridges create context above the webpage. (More info is available upon request.)

Furthermore, we have been working on two proposals, which I hope will go through shortly :crossed_fingers:t5::

1 Like