[BOUNTY] Telegram stickers For NDC V1 Gov & Community Engagement

Posting sticker Competition entry for @Dheer as he’s new and can’t post images or links to the forum at this time.

Sticker link

4 Likes

Hello,

I am pleased to submit my entry for the Freelancer DAO sticker competition. In designing this sticker, I aimed to capture the essence of our community in a simple and serene manner. The Freelancer DAO is a diverse and harmonious collective, and I wanted the sticker to reflect the calm and collaborative spirit that defines us.

The design I’ve created embodies the tranquil and inclusive nature of our community members. It serves as a reminder of the peaceful and supportive environment we have cultivated within the Freelancer DAO.

I hope that my submission resonates with the values and atmosphere of our community. Thank you for considering my entry, and I look forward to seeing all the other creative contributions from our talented members.

Here is my link for the same :Telegram: Add Sticker Set

4 Likes

Here is my entry for the FDAO sticker compitition…
thank NDC giving all of us this great opportunity to win such a amazing prize …
best of luck to all participants from my side … hope who really work hard win the prize …

3 Likes

I’m posting for @ajux since he can’t post image on the forum → thrilled to submit my entry for the FreelancerDAO Sticker Competition! :art:

Thank you for considering my
design, and I can’t wait to see it proudly displayed as a symbol of our shared values and aspirations! :earth_africa::briefcase::tada:

5 Likes

Posting sticker Competition entry for @alfangrh as he’s new and can’t post images or links to the forum at this time.

Sticker Link

2 Likes

nice creativity bruhhh…

2 Likes

Presenting my submission for the Telegram Stickers designed for the FDAO Telegram channel
here is the link of it - Telegram: Add Sticker Set

2 Likes

Sticker contest entry for @Harryop as he’s still restricted from posting links to the forum

Sticker Link

2 Likes

Posting entry on behalf of @Macarli01

Sticker link

3 Likes

Posting entry on behalf of @vinod69

Sticker link

1 Like

Sticker contest entry for @Vanshika as he’s still restricted from posting links to the forum

:point_right: Telegram: Add Sticker Set

7 Likes

Good sticker looks cool , but think I could been looks better by using another character @Harryop

1 Like

Posting sticker Competition entry for @monkeydu as he’s new and can’t post images or links to the forum at this time.

4 Likes

Fantastic stickers .

2 Likes

Report for the NDC Sticker Competition

Greeting NEARLancers it is time to announce publicly the winners of our sticker competition held by our humble DAO to

• Increase community engagement
  • To support the community
  • Community Involvement
  • Also the stickers have cool right ups that support the NDC Election.

According to our rules we would confirm your criteria for participation.

The Winners were chosen by core contributors as we’ve limited time to make a poll on Astro for engagers to vote.
winners where selected by majority vote and winners really did a good job :clap:.

Winners

1st :1st_place_medal: position goes to @WooJackii and below is his/her entry :point_down:

2nd :2nd_place_medal: position @alfangrh and below :point_down: is his/her entry.

3rd :3rd_place_medal: goes to @Vanshika and below is his/her entry

Winners were chosen based on.

• Using our suggested write ups in the sticker.
  • Cool Animated or fixed sticker.
  • Use of FDAO brand color.
  • Creativity and clear designs.

Ok congrats to all winners so what’s the next step?

After then you the 1st position Dm the Admin before submitting a proposal of transfer for your rewards, 2nd & 3rd get their rewards by creating their entry as an NFT to mint on our store then we buy each 10 NFT’S from y’all follow the rules and use our agreed minting price so we can buy the NFT for our DAO.

Any Question or conundrum can be addressed on our telegram.
Congrats to all winners and to those that participated it was nice trying but all can’t be a winner :trophy: we would be having other opportunities to win.

Note

All winners should Dm me your twitter handle, your entry and also prove of verified human to get approval from Admins before going ahead with the rest process of getting rewards.

Stats

• Successfully got 13 entries
  • 3 winners
  • 34 comments
  • 23 likes on main post
  • max of 15clicks per link

Thanks for participating and have a lovely day everyone
Join our telegram

Feel free to play with all stickers on all telegram channels on our beloved Ecosystem, we all know there’s no place like home :wink:

8 Likes

Awesome contest and lots of entries hope lots of contest in future like this :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Congrats to the winners!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

4 Likes

Congrats to all of the Winners

5 Likes

Thanks freelancers_dao it was really a great competetion , Though i submitted last minute but put on my efforts and they paid off :blush::sparkling_heart: Community daos

4 Likes

Let’s fucking go!!!

1 Like