[Bounty for JOURNALISTS] Write Articles About Mintbase 60-180USD in NEAR

Hello @reginamintbase Maybe there is mistake in your response? I didn’t mention OpenSea and the article is around Mintbase on Near.

I used a Near testnet wallet to describe every process, as you can see in the pictures that accompany each step.

If there is something I missed, however, I’d be happy to revise.

Thanks

Hola, por cartera o carpeta se refiere a tus escritos anteriores, unos textos para poder saber que tipo de escritos realizas.

1 Like

sorry! I actually meant to tag someone else on that one! thanks for the article - reads very nicely. The one thing I would say is we have written similar articles so this type of content is already out there. Perhaps would be interesting to give more insights in terms of possible use cases and explain a little (in a non technical way) about the possibilities of using Mintbase to build business models and your own marketplaces

2 Likes

Hey! There’s definitely potential here, but this article seems to be focused on our ETH fork (that we’re no longer developing). Could you perhaps review? NEAR NFTs can’t be sold on OpenSea.

1 Like

Ok, I’ll work on that

1 Like

Alright i’d get on it right away

1 Like

Alright. I’ll work on it and send the edited version soon. Thanks for your suggestions.

Good day Maria,

Just upload our article on : 

Let US ALL know if it cuts the mustard? :0) …

Hope to hear from you all, even if for some constructive literary critique …

Sending Good Vibes your way ,

-Azul / Team_Immutable_X_Force

The House of ZUL NFT Auction ( DAO )

1 Like

@reginamintbase @marianeu I interviewed a Mintbase developer, Chloe Lewis, so I now have updated info on how Mintbase benefits NFT enthusiasts and Developers.

Here is the updated article

Looking forward to your response.

Here is the finished edit @reginamintbase

Hello @reginamintbase and @marianeu I made some changes to the article to focus on use cases of NFTs and how to Mintbase can be used to set up a digital shop, with pictures as a guide.

1 Like

Hey @HouseOfZULnftAuction would you mind sending it as a google DOC so i can insert comments please?

Yes, no problem Maria, should I send it to through here or from the email you sent me…-Azul

And thank you for your patience, I was in a meeting the Near team about our new Guild Formation.

Mintbase on Eremod

1 Like

I requested access @HouseOfZULnftAuction :slight_smile:

I added you a few hours ago, sorry for the late response, I thought i could respond through the message from my inbox, have a wonderful evening Maria.
-Azul

Just checking in to see if you were able to access the doc?

I have access! Will be reviewing on monday

Great, Thanks Maria, talk to you then and Have a Great Weekend, We ER super excited that we were Awarded an Initial Grant from the DAO incubator on Near…:slight_smile: Much Love to you ALL and good vibes your way…-Azul / #Team_Immutable_X_Force /