[Bounty for JOURNALISTS] Write Articles About Mintbase 60-180USD in NEAR

I added you a few hours ago, sorry for the late response, I thought i could respond through the message from my inbox, have a wonderful evening Maria.
-Azul

Just checking in to see if you were able to access the doc?

I have access! Will be reviewing on monday

Great, Thanks Maria, talk to you then and Have a Great Weekend, We ER super excited that we were Awarded an Initial Grant from the DAO incubator on Near…:slight_smile: Much Love to you ALL and good vibes your way…-Azul / #Team_Immutable_X_Force /

@marianeu kindly check through it.

1 Like

Thank you! Approved by me. Do you have a Medium account?

2 Likes

Just made the needed changes, and it’s uploading as I’m writing, should be updated soon, let me know what you think…How Mintbase, NEAR Protocol, and Astro DAO are Re-Imagining/ Remodeling Web3 for ALL - The next big things in crypto and world events - Earth Remodeled for the benefit of ALL...

2 Likes

hello @reginamintbase Yes, I do. Also made the suggested changes. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Will review today @HouseOfZULnftAuction. Done. only some little things left, take a look

1 Like

Con anhelo de que se pueda abrir esta oportunidad en Español también :smiley:

2 Likes

Good day Maria,

Just checking back in to see if there is anything else you’d need us to do on our end…and would you know when credit card payments would be available through mintbase?

Hope you all have wonderful day,

-Azul

1 Like

Si, cuando lo precisaremos sepa que entraremos en contato contigo

1 Like

perfect! let’s publish this one on your medium if that’s ok? you can go ahead and submit the proposal on astro DAO

1 Like

ok, I can submit on my Medium, no problem

@HouseOfZULnftAuction just some little things missing, please correct

1 Like

Just added the redeeming function, and small issues taken care of, let me know if that works, Thanks Maria, talk soon. -Azul

2 Likes

Added Regina yesterday…

1 Like

Good day Maria, Let us know if we can move on from this or if it’s still active, thank you and have a great day…#Team_Immutable_X_Force

1 Like

Hi! I wrote this article as discussed with @reginamintbase

1 Like

You can submit payout proposal for 180 usd @saramarmon