[Bounty-Draft] KalakendraDAO Shutter up-Photography Contest

Shutter up- Photography Contest

Looking for a creative way to show off your photography skills? Why not enter our photography contest and win a bounty?

KalakendraDAO is excited to announce our first Photography Contest. We’re always on the lookout for new talent for the platform, and we believe photography NFTs are a growing category that deserves to be supported. This contest is for photographs of all levels.

September 16th is World Ozone Day, and to celebrate, we are hosting this photography contest! Submit your best shots that capture the theme of “Our Planet, Our Responsibility.” Photos can be of anything from natural phenomena to man-made objects, as long as they convey the message of ozone protection.

We want to create a new, creative economy in which photographers can sell their work using blockchain technology. NFTs are broadening the options available to image makers.

Here’s how it works:

• Create a near wallet on https://app.mynearwallet.com/ or NFT Distribution Tool by Satori

• We simply ask that you submit your best original photos that fit into one of the following categories: landscapes, seascapes, cityscapes, or nature. You may submit up to three images in total. Please try to maintain the core substance of your photography rather than a piece that has been "manipulated,” but feel free to use color correction and some minor editing.

• Furthermore, follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Post your creations and mention us.

Retweet the competition tweet to invite your followers to “Heart” your submission. The contest with the most likes will be taken into account.

• Only entries that have complied with all applicable instructions will be accepted in the competition.

Each will be awarded $20 from the prize pool of 500$.

Why wait? Take out your camera and start shooting.

Post your pictures together with your contact information and a mention of your NEAR wallet account.

Furthermore, all the Entries will be Minted as NFT in KKD Store with your Near Name for Royalty.

All the Entries should be own Pictures Taken After 15th September, Pictures from the Internet will be terminated from the contest.

The deadline for submissions is 30 September, and winners will be announced on 03-Oct-2022
Good luck! We can’t wait to see your amazing photography!

Metrics for Success

• 25+ NFTS on KKD Store
  • Explore Opportunities in Creating Web3 Economy for Photographers
21 Likes

Am new here and I don’t really know how to post the photos Here

2 Likes

How nice to see more about photography here on the Forum, even more on such an important theme.
I will prepare my piece :raised_hands:t4:

2 Likes

Cool Bounty! Posting this!

4 Likes

Hello were should we submit are entry btw good morning/evening fam.

1 Like

Hi, I’m a Brazilian visual artist.

Here’s my entry.
The photograph was taken in the countryside of Minas Gerais, in the Pau de Óleo neighborhood, in transition from rural to urban areas. The photo is part of the series: The Kingdom of Taynah.

Meu post no twitter: https://twitter.com/Elizabe17632866/status/1575169590950129677?s=20&t=XXebUu2OEc0veNUpneacGw

carteira: elizabethramos.near

3 Likes

@Monish016 Where can I find the original tweet to repost? I am not able to find this specific bounty post on Twitter?

Here is my entry

Photograph of a beach near Istanbul in Turkey

Near wallet: bazer08.near

1 Like

Why this is in “Draft”?
Can we still submit works or this contest will not take place?

Here is my entry​:slightly_smiling_face:

angelo2521.near

3 Likes

3 Likes

Kindly find my entry.

I’ve got 3 original pictures to choose from.

In accordance with the Theme– Our Planet, Our Responsibility

The pictures seek to show the impact of our green vegetation on Ozone protection

The clear blue sky and greenery exudes the calmness and refreshment that sustain life on earth.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjGTLNjovI0/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

My wallet address is: trusthengine.near

Email: trusthengine@gmail.com

Thanks

2 Likes

Sun​:sun_with_face: it is a nearly perfect ball of hot plasma, heated to incandescence by nuclear fusion reactions in its core, radiating the energy mainly as light, ultraviolet, It is the most important source of energy for life on Earth. @KalaKendraDAO

IG link: T.O.B.I on Instagram: "Sun🌞 it is a nearly perfect ball of hot plasma, heated to incandescence by nuclear fusion reactions in its core, radiating the energy mainly as light, ultraviolet, It is the most important source of energy for life on Earth. @KalaKendraDAO @beetogether_org @near_nature @Nature @spirityutdao @nxmlive @beatdao"

Email: tobiparadise01@gmail.com

Near Wallet: tobyy.near

Thanks

3 Likes

2 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjIMORIBEk_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Near wallet: lovelysugar.near

fangorl.near

1 Like

Near wallet: onepie.near

3 Likes

Near wallet: ikarus.near