[Bounty] Dance Therapy Dance Bounty

Dance Therapy With Dance DAO

If music is a soothing balm for the soul that spans across different cultures and philosophies, dance is the language through which it lives – a language beyond words.

Dance allows people to be more active, socialize and develop creative and physical skills. Just a few of the benefits increased exercise dancing can give you are reduced stress levels, improved relaxation, stronger bones & muscles, weight control and a healthier brain.

With this in mind, DANCE DAO invites everyone to be a part of our NEAR Dance Therapy Bounty. You don’t have to be a dancer to participate.

There will be dance therapy sessions with a dance instructor streamed on Tama island every Saturday 11am WAT beginning from 17th of September through 15th of October.

There will be a competition for those who attended the sessions at the end of the therapy. Further informations about the competition will be announced during the course of the therapy.
Prizes to be won are:
1st $100
2nd $70
3rd $50
Entry with the most engagement $80

To participate, leave a comment on this post and join our Telegram group.Dance Dao Telegram group

Deadline for registration is 16th of September, 2022.

9 Likes

That’s interesting, I want to participate. I am a person with mobility compromised by fibromyalgia, can I? I already follow telgram and participated in MobiDance 1 and 2 :love_you_gesture::sunglasses:

Tnx
:heart:
L.
luluca_l.near

1 Like

Thank you. :man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing: Glad you are joining the bounty. It’s going to be a blast.

1 Like

I can’t dance ✓
I am a Nigerian :roll_eyes: aka I need therapy ✓

I am in!!!

#DanceTherapy :man_dancing:

2 Likes

Wow that’s awesome I would to participate too …

2 Likes

Wow this is interesting…

3 Likes

I can’t wait for Saturday to be here already :dancer: :joy:

2 Likes

:hugs::smile:thank you for joining the bounty.

3 Likes

That’s great​:+1:
Thanks for indicating your interest.

2 Likes

Let’s go​:dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:
Thanks for joining the bounty. Please join our Telegram group if you haven’t.

2 Likes

Oh nice! If there’s still a spot free I’d like to join :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Let’s do this dance together!!

Great proposal :two_hearts: :dancer:t5: :dancer:t5: :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Please when is the deadline for this bounty

1 Like

Okey that will be cool let’s get started then

1 Like

Hello everyone! Sorry to inform you that the bounty has been postponed due to some logistics issues. New date will be communicated soon.
Sorry for the inconvenience. Cheers

2 Likes