[Bounty closed] Logo Design for Near HAK $50 USD in NEAR for 1 winner+ 5billion $HAK per participant

I’ll participate in this :100::airplane:

1 Like

Let me know if you like it.

6 Likes

here is my wallet address, forgot to include! 0x741BFDB9bea6Fa505fF9dFe9E8947B29863373fA

Aurora: 0x2e0ea1b0a5856c76f45cb5bf9dc12c39babbb67b

Cheers !

1 Like

I see a winner here =)

2 Likes

5billion $HAK per participant

There is the NearHAK’s website under building: https://nearhak.com/

1 Like

I came up with this idea this morning while having a coffee and i just finish it just now. Check this out @jack

2 Likes

1 Like

Near Wallet Address: shubham007.near
Logo Submission: NEAR HAK
Software: Illustrator

1 Like

NEARHAKLOGOB&W(stacked)
NEARHAKLOGOCOLOR(stacked)
NEARHAKLOGOB&Wv.1
NEARHAKLOGOCOLORv.1
NEARHAKLOGOB&Wv.2
NEARHAKLOGOCOLORv.2
NEARHAKLOGOB&Wv.3
NEARHAKLOGOCOLORv.3

I just couldn’t decide on the fonts - so I figured I’d upload each style! The theme remains consistent throughout. I did stray from the Lion King theme itself, i.e., warm colors and charachters… I love The Lion King, so I’m not going to lie - it hurt a little designing something w/ Meerkats that weren’t from the adorned film. Ultimately the cool, blue and green tones (in the color copies)each have B&W copies)) stayed true to the calming theme of ‘Hakuna Matata’ as well as giving a subtle nod to the natural elements of the phrase and film - thinking circle of life - blue and green are colors associated with natural elements (water, earth). I simutaneously wanted to incorporate a compatible pallet to Near. I chose to do so because, to me, if the logo of the project is visually tied to Lion King, the Disney film, it would mentally restrict its use case for certain artists to Disney associated (or similar) projects… That is totally a personal opinion - and maybe that is what HAK wants to accomplish, I totally support it! Side note: I had an idea to make a logo with the ‘K’ in Hak to be ‘Pride Rock’ from the film - didn’t feel right about executing this and staying true to a text focused logo… If anyone could execute that - run it! I think that would be amazing! Thanks for reading - I had fun with this and it looks like everyone else did, as well!
Hakuna Matata :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Near Wallet Adress Near Wallet | nftcryptogroup.near

near_hak
I will send the wallet via DM if you choose my version

Happy New Year! and Hakuna Matata

2 Likes

hey! there are my ideas of logo thanks for watching!
Mesa de trabajo 1
Mesa de trabajo 2

1 Like

Just an attempt to give something else to pool of suggestionsistockphoto-90965972-612x612

Am interested, i should post it here if am done?

IMG-20220101-WA0022

IMG-20220101-WA0021