[Closed Bounty] Logo Design for Rare Vandal

Greetings DAOists, Designers & Nearians!

I’m here to offer a bounty for the creation of a logo for my Rare Vandal brand.

The logo should be font-based and fit into a square or circle easily. I’ll share below what I’ve previously (and currently) used.

303125_10150392640005033_173897112_n

The two examples above are just points of reference so I want you to be a bit more creative with your version ok!

I’m imagining a “Stamp” of some kind, that would look good as an icon, profile pic logo and on a t-shirt. It doesn’t need to be too complex and should be readable when made small.

If you have any other questions just drop them in the comments!

I’m offering $100 for this bounty paid out in Near directly from the VanDAO I’ll also share some of my links so you can get a feel for the Rare Vandal.

10 Likes

Nice! Im full of jobs atm, but I will share at The Clan Community. Thank you and keep up the good work

@Kynetikus @whoiscavenaghi @frado @brunoqual

IMG_20211106_085632

5 Likes

Since this is for an NFT project will the logo creator get any additional compensation? despite simplicity requested, $100 for any logo design let alone a BRAND logo, doesn’t cover the time it will take any designer to make two types of logos (square + horizontal). This also does not take into account time spent on revisions etc.

2 Likes

Hi, can you share the genre of the brand? And can we connect on telegram for more conversation related to the task? zubairansari07 my tg

It’s just one logo design, square. And no, it won’t be minted as an NFT, although I’ve given it thought and of course if it does get minted I would definitely include the designer on the split! Hope that helps clarify.

2 Likes

Hey there! Thanks for the comment. I included a link through to my linktree at the bottom of the post, but you can go through here - #RareVandal | Linktree :slight_smile:

Cheers @duOCELOT hope you’re doing well there!

1 Like

Hey! Here’s my entry for the bounty.
near wallet: tediv.near

3 Likes

Hey Vandal, thanks for the opportunity!

Here goes my proposal:

If there’s anything you might want to change or comment would be more than welcome.

Have a great one.

5 Likes

Hey @vandal here is my part of submission,2
Hope you like it.

3 Likes

wasem_simon.near

1 Like

@vandal are we to post the Logo on the comment section with our Near wallet name?

1 Like

@vandal I tried making logo, not sure what to post :sweat_smile: I hope you like it

3 Likes

I deleted this by mistake so reposting this @vandal

2 Likes

Hey @Psalmy you can just do a mock up if you like and post it here :slight_smile:

I am sending you two options. I hope you enjoy! :wink: :blush: :tada

8 Likes

both look pretty good! :ok_hand:

1 Like

I’ll be announcing the winner shortly, please stand by! But before I do, I’d like to thank everyone for participating in the bounty, your time and effort is truly appreciated and I’m grateful for that :pray: :100:

3 Likes

Eagerly waiting for your announcement :hugs:

1 Like

Hey here’s my entry, hope you like it.
I am late? Sorry I forgot to send haha
Near wallet : ksart.near

1 Like