[Bounty CLOSED] CreativesDAO Website Designer

Hello Creatives Community!

Creatives Mods are thrilled to announce that we’ve started working on our own website!

As some of you may already notice, we had asked on telegram for the milestones and achievements of the DAOs under the CreativesDAO (Link to the google form).

We decided to do it in a transparent manner, therefore we are opening a call in order to move forward with the development. We’re looking for someone who could design our custom website from scratch. As CreativesDAO has more than $2k available in the treasury, we’d like to use these funds for the DAO’s growth.

We’re looking for someone who will be able to design 6 sections (introduction, blog, highlights & stories, DAOs information & links, 2023 Roadmap, contacts)

If you’re interested, please share your portfolio, experience, and introduction below.

Details:

• Deadline for applicants - 30th of December
  • By the 3rd of January, Creatives Mods will choose a person who will prepare a website
  • Remuneration after full delivery - $500
30 Likes

@Sochika web developer needed

4 Likes

@ViniciusGCP94 He made the Octopode Dao site.

Amazing work the professional

octopodedao.com

4 Likes

Been a web designer for about a year. I designed Mcgodwinfavour.co.uk

2 Likes

@blaqkstereo: andrepryme designed Blaqk Stereo Website and some other amazing websites, he could help with graphics for the website aswell.

2 Likes

Hello, I am Sugar - a frontend developer. I have more than 1 year working in a software company.
I placed 7th in Near Spring Popup Hackathon this year. I was also one of the winners of NEAR bootcamp hosted by Showcode. You can check the leaderboard here: https://nearspring.splashthat.com/.
Here is a demo website that I worked on
I sincerely hope to have a chance to cooperate with you. Thank you

1 Like

Hello I’m Kelvin, A creative web developer with over 6 years Experience in both complex and non complex projects

My recents jobs gotten from the Near Community are

Others involved

intraex.co

And a couple of others

I’m open for a meeting anytime of the day

Looking forward to a favorable response

3 Likes

Hey @legalalien!
Based on the provided details and sources, we’re thrilled to announce that you won the bounty!

Please check your inbox, as I’ve sent a link to book a call with you and the team!

Cheers!

4 Likes

Thank you so much for the opportunity to share my skills

3 Likes